Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

Seems like a good time to break out a punchy hobo build.
This post reminds me of when you are around 10 years old and your parents INSIST that you 'try the Broccoli'
Its kinda sad to see how some people use every opportunity to tell how everyone should be doing things without effort in a specific genre that needs it to survive.
RIP ASS
Oh for fuck sake.................
Every. Single. Fucking. League GGG goes - look at all this pretties! And here goes the *SLAP*! Every. Single. Time.... fuck...
I am guessing that some of the passive/skill changes were deemed necessary based on their usage and efficacy in 3.11. But the data in 3.11 should not be considered baseline because many players had 'perfect' gear due to the harvest crafting mechanics, thus potentially skewing the power and accessibility of the passives/skills.
"
Acemont wrote:
Oh for fuck sake.................
Every. Single. Fucking. League GGG goes - look at all this pretties! And here goes the *SLAP*! Every. Single. Time.... fuck...

The lesson is super obvious. If you don't want 'your' build to be nerfed, make it 'your' build and not the same as everyone else. I've been playing ~3 self designed builds per league since open beta and have one char in standard that is no longer viable due to nerfs.
I hope ED/Contagion doesnt end up with a 50% representation in HC.
Hi, I've been playing since early beta and I'm still wondering when you're going to put in different levels of difficulty. Seriously, WHEN?
I'm not saying I want an easy mode or anything, but really, you continue to make the game harder but fail to give causal players a break.
Please stop catering to people who can spend 20+ hours a week playing this or streamers who literally do this as a day job.
On top of that:
HC is basically unplayable; more than half the skills won't ever see endgame play, & if we figure out how to get our characters to survive the league, you reward us by nerfing us ensuring we can't use our builds in standard.

Again, seriously, make Hard core harder, don't have it take you back to standard when you die, let that be the crazy "pro gamer" league, and let everyone else enjoy the game without wanting to pull out their hair because some people find the game too easy.

I know you won't see this, but damn, I really wish you would.
"
blixxa wrote:

HC is basically unplayable; more than half the skills won't ever see endgame play, & if we figure out how to get our characters to survive the league, you reward us by nerfing us ensuring we can't use our builds in standard.

This guy nailed it... thanks GGG. I'll play this league, die to something i cannot identify, go to softcore and quit because I hate throwing bodies at things in games. Just remove hardcore at this point if your going to NERF the hell out of the defensive mechanics that make it playable.
Last edited by Goods040188 on Sep 15, 2020, 12:10:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info