Heist Challenge Rewards

welp, 36 this time.

AMAZING rewards!
i dont need the cat, i dont need the cat, i dont need the cat...

I NEED IT!!!
Who the hell is Nana?
This almost makes up for the shitty supporter pack
"
kierny wrote:
Yup, not bothering with challenges... Portal hidden behind 36 again, which I can blindly guess will be a pain to get.

Also stop with those stupid helmets/helmet attachments already, it's always helmets for challenges, helmets for watching Twitch...

Reward ppl with some boots or cheap weapon effect. I wouldn't even mind a stupid hideout thing instead of damn helmets...

Maybe check what you write or...think for one second before posting.

Boots reward?? Really? THe least visiable or impactful slot that, if you put some random black shoes on works just fine is the slot where u want to see a unique looking mtx that wont do shit besides looking more akward then most non mtx boots ?? Yeah GREAT idea.

We get often helemts because it is one of the most visiable slots when u play. Pretty obv and simple reason. There could be an argument made for a shield or weapon skin, but the fact you literally suggested fucking boot mtx makes it obv you dont really have an idea about what u are talking and just venting for no reason.

Btw there are some leagues what were "execptions", but most leagues the big grind is 40/40, not 36. I literally helped dozens of people to reach 24/36 and some 40 the last 2weeks of the league. I literally took a friend from 27 to 36 challenges in 2 days with only a few hours per day because if you focus, alot is rather quickly done if you arent stuck progressing the atlas and like...actually fucking played the league.

Jesus christ my best friend is a married man who works in medicine and works 48 hours per week and even he got 36 in metamorph. Another friend literally didnt even had enough watchstones for the first sirus fight to naturally spawn and we still managed to get himto 24, the guy basically didnt even play the league.

There are 3 options
1) You have the time and play alot, getting 36 is basically just a "when", not if given the fact you literally dont ignore them
2) You dont have the time and you kinda dont care,so you dont get them
3) You don't have time but do care, so you arent a whiny fool and focus and literally get it done in a few days.

Like there are people with 10+ streaks of 40/40 trophies who basically didnt even played the league besides some powerpush for challenges. If you dont care,fine, but stop the whining about a mad up reality. Get good maybe...

"
Lynerus wrote:
"
eexdee wrote:
It`s fun because 90% of ppl complaning about how hard it`s to get 24 or 36 challanges have around 2-10 challanges and probably plays no more then 10 hours a week.

Accept it, it`s exclusive for the league, if u dont have the time or know how to, don`t complain.

BTW i loved the rewards

I almost always get 36 or 37 and i think its hard to get this amount... but thats because most builds i make cant do half of the challenges so you have to buy them

Also i play a lot so i dont really think a normal person with a job would get this amount unless they are really shooting for just that and buy most of them

Well besides my friend in med working 48hs a week I have several aswell with the normal 9am to 5pm jobs and if they like the league and really play, they have no issue gettinf 36. I mean yeah, if you care about the reward you will "shoot" for it and it isnt a problem. YOu get it yourself despite a job, so you made the choise u care enough?!

I really don't get the notion that a reward that would would cost you 300+ points should be easily gotten just by accident.

TO be fair, if you add family/kids to a job it gets more tricky, but honestly a game made to grind really should not adapt to fit the time needs of parents to reach ALL the highest rewards. GGG does more then enough for these folks to keep the powercreep above a level where it would be a mega grind to even get to endgame. You see and kill your first sirus rather quick and get to play with some new shit if u want.

"
casualrat wrote:
40 gang

YO!!!
Even tho I may go back to 36/40. I got 4 40/40 now, 1eagle for each corner of the one room in my ho and i need some "smaller" ones for lightning purposes xD
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
eexdee wrote:
It`s fun because 90% of ppl complaning about how hard it`s to get 24 or 36 challanges have around 2-10 challanges and probably plays no more then 10 hours a week.

Accept it, it`s exclusive for the league, if u dont have the time or know how to, don`t complain.

BTW i loved the rewards

I almost always get 36 or 37 and i think its hard to get this amount... but thats because most builds i make cant do half of the challenges so you have to buy them

Also i play a lot so i dont really think a normal person with a job would get this amount unless they are really shooting for just that and buy most of them
That feeling when your build can do a challenge but it's cheaper to buy the challenge than the map / fragments / delirium orbs / whatever else required to do the challenge yourself... :/

Winged scarabs can go die in a fire btw. Hope Heist doesn't have similar bollox... 20ex for 1 challenge srsly?
love the cat!
yo thats a nice portal dude pretty cool 24 reward btw nice idea with a pet
This is the first time you've made me ACTUALLY want to complete challenges to get the reward. BOW TIE CAT!!!
At least a 24 this time...
Thanks, GGG for the wonderful rewards, 3 helmets ! not one 3! A beautiful cat and a stunning portal!

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info