Heist Challenge Rewards

Gat?????????
Two Times Portal :(
YES!!!!!

24 and 36 rewards are lame so its a 12/12 for me, 1 week tops.

Can't wait to leave after the first week then play with my harvest items in STD!!!
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
It`s fun because 90% of ppl complaning about how hard it`s to get 24 or 36 challanges have around 2-10 challanges and probably plays no more then 10 hours a week.

Accept it, it`s exclusive for the league, if u dont have the time or know how to, don`t complain.

BTW i loved the rewards
Pets don't pick up gold so no need to go past 12 this season.
straight to 24 for me, really doubting about pushing it forward, maybe 31 for a better looking totem

"
igoo wrote:
I'm still a little salty about not getting the Delirium portals as a reward.

the third reward was those ugly wings, the portal is on the store
yoooooo portal and 3 hats
Must get raccoon looking cat!
So many people under appreciate GGG while i don't agree with everything this is the best game out there and i think these rewards look amazing, thank you GGG
So far this has been about the least hyped I've been for a league, and the rewards didn't really change that. I had to read what the reward was for the hats to realize what was being shown, the cat.... whoopty, and the portals are lackluster compared to some of the previous portal rewards.

Still be playing the league (cause who plays standard anymore), but won't be going out of my way to get the challenge rewards as with this current league
Last edited by cmilles on Sep 13, 2020, 9:36:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info