CreateShaderResourceViewEx: Wrong Parameter

Same issue here as well
same here, after download the new patch i launch the game and i got this error, and close the game.
Народ, проблема так и не решена? Подскажите кто может!
same issue here, instant crash on startup.
-also the game starts twice and shows me the error twice even tho i only start PoE once?

game ran fine enough the past 2 leagues with my still old specs.

win7
dual core E6600 @3GHz
3gb ram
ati radeon hd 4600
Last edited by daaarkside on Sep 12, 2020, 3:54:48 AM
тех. поддержка отвечает, что системные требование выросли и нужно менять компьютер
"
daaarkside wrote:
same issue here, instant crash on startup.
-also the game starts twice and shows me the error twice even tho i only start PoE once?

game ran fine enough the past 2 leagues with my still old specs.

win7
dual core E6600 @3GHz
3gb ram
ati radeon hd 4600

Your card is not DirectX 11 capable, only DirectX 10.1. You probably played with DirectX 11/12 installed but with "Feature Level 10.1".

My presumption in previous posts seems to be confirmed more and more, GGG broke support for Win7/DirectX 10.1 aswell, not only DirectX 9 and Xp/Vista as previously stated.
But mine is
win 10 - 64x
intel i3
8GB ram
Gforce 9500 GT

and i'm having the same issue
Last edited by keluynn on Sep 12, 2020, 5:50:51 AM
I'm having the same problem, also win 7 ;/
"
keluynn wrote:
But mine is
win 10 - 64x
intel i3
8GB ram
Gforce 9500 GT

and i'm having the same issue

Google says it's kindda of fake DirectX 11 card "Graphics Features DirectX11.1 (10_0)" as it runs with 10.0 features like I said above . And the CreateShaderResourceView function is a DirectX 11.1 option. Also it has Shader Model 4, not 5.

So until this patch you could use D3D11 api while restricted to D3D10 hardware features.
Last edited by RawerPower on Sep 12, 2020, 7:21:21 AM
Ok, u might check profiles, who replied in this thread, 90% of them got no Challanges in league, they did not progress further then Hillock kill. 90% of them are registered 1-2 months ago. Obviouisly not a bot thread. Goog job fighting bots, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info