CreateShaderResourceViewEx: Wrong Parameter

Windows 10 64bit, same issue.
Hey GGG can we get a reply here please ? Its weekend and all i had was to practice my league start and now not even able to launch game.
CreateShaderResourceViewEx: Wrong Parameter - is the error all of us are facing with old specs i guess.Is the game not compatible with old spec PCs anymore or something ?
Just start bot on ur main pc, not Virtual Machine (VMware). GGG is fighting bot users with this update. After MACos release only botters are left, that start poe in Virtual Machine. So if u are not a botting, relax and chill.
"
Just start bot on ur main pc, not Virtual Machine (VMware). GGG is fighting bot users with this update. After MACos release only botters are left, that start poe in Virtual Machine. So if u are not a botting, relax and chill.

I'm not botting. I've never botted. I don't play enough to bother with botting. I also don't use VMware.

What's your next brilliant answer?
"
Same issue on Windows 10. I have an older machine, not sure if that's part of the issue. Log below:

2020/09/11 07:46:13 65500 11c [INFO Client 11660] [D3D11] Runtime version = 11.1
2020/09/11 07:46:13 65500 11d [INFO Client 11660] [D3D11] Feature Level = 10.1
[/spoiler]

This should show Feature Level=11.0 or 11.1.

Guess GGG not only discountinued WinXP and Vista and DirectX 9, but Win 7/Windows Server 2008 and DirectX 10.1 GPU cards aswell as Mircosoft says ""The Direct3D 11.1 runtime, which is available starting with Windows 8, allows you to use CreateShaderResourceView". I don't know for sure if there are DirectX 11.0 cards that don't support DirectX 11.1, but the 10.1 ones that used to run DirectX 11 with Feature Level = 10.1 don't work anymore.
Last edited by RawerPower on Sep 11, 2020, 11:45:17 AM
"

It has nothing to do with bot. The error occurred to a brand new windows system. There must be some technical issues.
Same thing is happening here, worked fine last league, Windows 7, GGG can we please have an answer if you intend to fix this?

Because otherwise I have to install w10 and migrate everything just to play POE which I REALLY don't want to do, please give us an answer, thank you!
Could we please get some type of response for this error?
GGG, fix the problem ASAP.
I have the same problem.

I already uninstalled an deleted everything of path of exile and made a clear install from zero and the game crash on start.
The client starts checks the resources switch to fullscreen and then crashes with the CreateShaderResourceViewEx: the paramenter is incorrect error

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info