Curse Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

"
Yunojelly wrote:
How will Hexes and Marks interact with Blasphemy support? Can you still reserve a Hex as an aura or is the entire idea of a Curse Support just killed now?

I think you can reserve a Hex (otherwise they'll mention that Blasphemy is being removed), but cannot reserve a Mark anymore.
I guess we just go back to Herald of Ice > Curse on Hit > Punishment > Assassin's Mark then :P
wonder when we are getting info on the discharge changes
Don't know if this was part of the intent, but projectile weakness becoming a mark rather than a hex wrecks a whole category of utility it had for gaining pierce via curse.

Shame to lose possibility of building this way if it is just collateral damage rather than an intended nerf.

Appreciate consideration

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Sep 9, 2020, 8:41:07 PM
This is a terrible change for the marks. Trying to mouse over one single target in a map or acts is awful. Do they really expect me to spend 15+ seconds mousing around looking for the yellow in a sea of blues and whites just to mark it?
Wouldn't mind this if you just cast it and it casts on the strongest mob, descending by rarity.
What also happens to curse on hit and cast when damage taken? how does it prioritise its targets.
"
Orion72 wrote:
Don't know if this was part of the intent, but projectile weakness becoming a mark rather than a hex wrecks a whole category of utility it had for gaining pierce via curse.

Shame to lose possibility of building this way if it is just collateral damage rather than an intended nerf.

Appreciate consideration

-O

It says in the post that it is getting reworked and is now called Snipers Mark.
Do these changes also apply to curse skills used by monsters?

Like, will monsters that cast flammability now be using the doom mechanic? If they are raised as spectres can they be supported by Impending Doom support? Can players use a spectre's Hex with their own Hexblast? How about Hexblasting another player's Hex in party play?

How about monsters that currently cast the old marks. Are they going to use the new mark skills or will they keep the old ones?
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Ass mark single target?
Rip CoC builds ;) Rip frenzy/power charge generation ;) Oh boy
Punishment looks cool if it works with minions but we'd have to see the numbers first.
What about Death MARK?
I like a good Nerf. <3

Still have to wait and see how it goes, but I hope it is done well and improves gameplay.

p.s. waiting on many more nerfs to certain builds before I can truly be happy.

xoxoxo
And man, did he look pretty ill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info