Curse Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

Man, wtf, nerfing marks like that? cant you guys make a rework without killing something? i always loved that POE has an incredible variety of builds u can make and try, and is beautiful when they work. But lately i feel like GGG is saying "here guys, play this, the other things r pretty much useless". I mean, a simple buff to curses would've been great, but thats it, why u have to go all the way to a rework that kills A LOT of build just for SOME people to play a curse character??? makes no sense to me.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
In order to gain Doom for HexBlast or Impeding, hexes need to be selfcast. So, Blasphemy is out of the equation.

this isn't strictly true, necessarily. it doesn't say all of its damage is dependent on doom build up, it says the more doom it gains the greater its damage.
i still imagine that hexblast and impending doom both have base damage of sorts and could still be used on curses that are not self-cast, they'll just have zero doom build up and thus won't benefit from "the more doom it gains the greater its damage"

im more curious how hexblast and impending doom treat multiple hexes. do they consume them all at once? or one at a time?
Last edited by xMustard on Sep 10, 2020, 8:28:38 PM
I was intrigued by the rework, but the video showed all you need to know about the new hexes. Enjoy your two-skill combo that fails to kill a rare mob in three rotations.

I get that GGG don't showcases to be full zoom full juice perfect builds, but seriously, it just makes the skills look god awful. This time, it probably is.
loks prety good
Rip to anyone that plays on consoles and wants to mark a specific target.

I'm curious if impending doom and hexblast will end up outperforming bane, but why not use them all?

Gonna be a lot of mobs bleeding purple soon.
I am sorry but i am not sure about something...

Do the Vulnerability on hit (on facebreaker) affected anyhow from this?
Isn't it still add vulnerability to all mobs i hit?

If i got it right, i will miss only that chaos explosion because i dont self casting it, right?
"
Projecttsok wrote:
I am sorry but i am not sure about something...

Do the Vulnerability on hit (on facebreaker) affected anyhow from this?
Isn't it still add vulnerability to all mobs i hit?

If i got it right, i will miss only that chaos explosion because i dont self casting it, right?

correct, the main changes here are to self casting(this is where most the positivity comes from) and to the marks(where the negativity is coming from)
Can i use marks with blasphemy support or they can only be applied on solo target now?
So do curse cap and hex cap on a seperate count?
If so that's a huge buff for on hit curse/ mark playstyle.
WHY NOT CALL IT CURSES AND MARKS ???? WTF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info