Curse Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

I like it, including single target marks :p
Guess it's Hexblast/Max curses chaos-meta Occultist witch then...Hmmm... Wanted an Arc/lightning build, but that's probably not going to happen now...
Been using Assn mark for years. I guess it's time to shelf it. Thanks GGG.. Ruining my fun.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
abusing hexblast with wither totems and intimidated on curse should be interesting ^_^
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Sep 10, 2020, 3:08:30 PM
In before hexblast and doom 100% useless unless you stack 5+ curses with 20ex gear
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Umm, yeah...this feels like the Marked for Death skill for the Demon Hunter in D3...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
could you hex blast hexes you applied via blasphemy?
something like: 3 hex blasphemy occu with cwc-cyclone-hex blast?
In order to gain Doom for HexBlast or Impeding, hexes need to be selfcast. So, Blasphemy is out of the equation.
Bane still will have the curse or the new hex tag on it?
"
The curses that are now considered Hexes are Flammability, Frostbite, Conductivity, Elemental Weakness, Vulnerability, Despair, Temporal Chains, Enfeeble and Punishment.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Sep 10, 2020, 3:28:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info