Heist Skill Reveal: Area-Control Spells

yet again mostly disappointing
@GGG

I'd love to hear the Lore explanation why the Voidsphere deals physical and chaos damage instead of physical and cold because to me it looks like a skill the Elder could/would use.
Man these AoE ground effects would be awesome if we didn't instantly 1 shot everything on the screen for mapping.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Wait, monster last that long in POE? Dam I must be doing something wrong... or not.

I hope the damage reduction of those standing skill is absolutely incredible because otherwise, you are still going to get one shot.
Cast area control skill. Stand in place. Get rekt. Open a forum complaining thread. GG
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
All cool, dont seem that usefull for clearing, probably for bossing.

Feels like they are potentially made for PoE 2.
Void and Fire Wall clearly are the best for mobility. Yeah there is no way I'm standing in the other 2 tiny circles no matter the perks unless those perks were pure invulnerability for Frost or 1000% more damage for the Sigil so you can do on to mobs as they do on to you (1-shot) heh.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
nice ideas but in this game if you stand still you die
So archmage is buffed again after being nerfed last patch. Make up your minds...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
These skills are not relevant in modern poe. I'm going to assume these are groundwork skills for poe2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info