Heist Skill Reveal: Area-Control Spells

haha we need more skill input buttons for all these things we can only have a couple between cwdt and guard skills and travel skills and main skills and auras how we suppose to fit some shield skills in here? seems like these will be to slow and prob sphere will be the only useful one
"
Exile009 wrote:
Fortunately PoE 2 will eventually fix that problem, albeit I've no idea how many more utility gems the game would've been filled with by the time that comes. From what I can make out, they also intend to slow the game down somewhat in 2, making positional play more important.

I really hope they'll fail at the last one, it could easily kill the game.
However, we never saw anything outside of Act 1, and it was on unoptimised test build, so maybe nothing will actually change in the endgame.
Most of current content is balanced around clearspeed and it's good thing.
All AOE - skills ,except maybe D2 Flame Wall, will end up as CWDT support skills.

Looks very RSI inducing and slow. Feels similar to ED-Contagion where you use two skills every pack in additon to other ,constant & conditional, buffs/movements skills.

Will maybe be fun through campaign (like every new shiny skill) and early maps till people realise there are already other (more convenient) means to destroy corpses automatically, get crit, reduce damage,etc but with less screen clutter.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Sep 9, 2020, 4:36:09 AM
void sphere demo makes me want to bring back the decay blade vortex build but I'm sure decay hasn't been buffed since I played it early last year. Maybe it'll get a stealth buff in the new patch or something, I can always hope.
//go next
mind blown :D
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
plz rebuff Skeletons :)
"
fobosollo wrote:

Remember folks dead monsters deal 0 damage.

Meanwhile, here on earth, I got one-shot posthumously by Al-Hezmin the Rhymes-With-Hunt-er two out of four fights -.-
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
ched_21h wrote:
Frost shield is SO LAME, cmon. I don't need protection from bunch of white trash mobs. But the Frost Wall will do much better work against hard mobs and bosses.

Why would you use Frost shield on white mobs? Obviously it's made to help against bosses.
"
halloweendm wrote:
So, the next league is all about sneaking inside museums, homes, forts, etc., and the big update for this league is...area spells?!? Really? Lol! The entire league is about sneaking into/out of small tightly controlled places with limited ingress/egress, etc., and the big boost for the league are spells and effects designed to have the greatest impact over wide open areas?!

The same logic as with Synthesis league and Divine Ire. Forced clear/move speed league and a spell where you have to stand still to deal damage.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Great skills, but gameplay needs to be adjusted for these. When you can just zoom zoom around maps, touch one mob and whole screen explode, why would you use any of these skills?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info