Heist Skill Reveal: Area-Control Spells

dope
smh my head
Amazing set of new utility skills, great work!
"
is flamewall compatable with spell projectiles? or just physical projectiles? or just arrows? I know that GGG mechanics descriptions aren't that clear and could be flat out wrong.

they used fireball as an example for flamewall so i guess most proj skill will work.
Cooldown Void Sphere, I am disappoint...
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
"
Asmodee007 wrote:
Cooldown Void Sphere, I am disappoint...

High cd means potentially high damage. It could potentially solo most delve encounters with a little investment in duration and range
I don't get why players are attacking other comments about speed.

I'm not a speed run player. I'm a full clear guy but I don't see myself using these. I've adjusted to the game as it is now which is almost entirely about maneuvering and being able to take a single big hit.

No one would have blinked if these were introduced years ago when the game had 3 acts, enemies could easily stunlock you, basic attacks from a small group of normal enemies could almost kill you or we moved at 1/4 the speed.

None of that is prominent in the game anymore though. Most the dangerous things are things you move out of the way from so why limit that?
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
cool GGG.

You finally go full on Chinese and just copy spells from others game (hello D3 and D2) and just rename them.

I dont mind cause I liked the black hole in d3 as a sorc and firewall was really cool in d2.

can you please copy some spells from Grim Dawn next?
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Imagine using more than 1 button for mapping... DOA skills.
New skills is always nice, but stand skills ? :p
These seem like fun additions in Blighted maps, the beachhead and Delve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info