3.11.2 Technical Patch

"
Engine Improvements
This patch also includes many small engine/renderer bug fixes and performance improvements. We don't want to promise specific improvements because it will vary from system to system, but we are excited to see what impact it has on performance with both Vulkan and DirectX 11.

ya. it does
https://i.imgur.com/8boFeAj.png
How to join MacOs testers group ?
Laptop: Mac Pro 16".
Since this patch, my fps is so low the game is unplayable. It seems I'm not the only one either as people in Global are talking about turning their res all the way down or that the game is just not playable. Several posts stating the same thing. I hope this gets fixed. The game played decently well before the patch, every now and then I'd get a little drop in fps especially when there was a large pack but now the game just freezes and fps is ridiculously low.
I am in disbelief...
All these years GGG tried to blame Steam for the slow patching when many of us knew it was your dodgy GGPK filesystem and now you finally listen and change it? wow... i can't even...

Gotta admit I'm shocked this actually happened, this caught me by surprise.
Still a bit disappointed it took so long for GGG to take the plunge but it's better late than never and I'm glad it's finally changed.

Hoping the Audio re-import will fix some of the dodgy sound crash bugs which can happen such as in the Kitava fight sometimes.
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
After the patch, the game from Steam does not start at all. I tried to reinstall it, it didn't help. Thanks GGG for ruining my last days of Harvest. With such jokes, I will skip the next league.
Last edited by maddannik on Sep 12, 2020, 3:14:19 AM
Told myself: don't comment on Heist league, it's only to myself that the concept sounds idiotic for an ARPG, keep calm and play standard.

Then told myself: don't comment on downloading 25 GB just so that GGG can fix
some of their problems.

But now something like 36hrs after patch launch and still the download not finished because of constant disconnects that need to be manually restarted, I wanted to share with the developers how great of an idea it is to have an installer that doesn't reconnect automatically an interrupted connection.
Especially with your servers that tend to already cause "unexpected disconnects" every 30 to 60 minutes ingame.

I remember when we had 54kbits connections with dial-in modems from AOL they invented something called "Download Managers" that would recover interrupted downloads as soon as the connection was reestablished (without a human being clicking). Maybe you guys want to have a look at that rocket science technology from 20 years ago...
I will in the meantime continue to spend the next 12 hours in front of my PC to make sure that the last 16 GB will successfully arrive on my SSD...

And now telling myself: don't comment on the bad post-patch experience that many seem to observe according to forum posts -> keep calm + cross my fingers + close my eyes + pray to RNGesus that I will at least be spared of this aspect...
Last edited by Klosterfrau on Sep 12, 2020, 5:38:58 AM
Will we be able to set Bloom to 0 or off, only thing that interests me:)
I guess im a rarity in here since i see significant improvement in almost every aspect of the game and client.

game definitely looks more sharp and textures are better, sounds does bug to hell and you can make out and hear properly with better quality.

Vulkan has been vastly improved in every aspect, better fps no stutters NO FLICKRERS ( holy cow i hated that bug) but it still needs work to look as good as direct X but its good see improvements there.

No issue to downloading and patching whatsoever

"
I guess im a rarity in here since i see significant improvement in almost every aspect of the game and client.

game definitely looks more sharp and textures are better, sounds does bug to hell and you can make out and hear properly with better quality.

Vulkan has been vastly improved in every aspect, better fps no stutters NO FLICKRERS ( holy cow i hated that bug) but it still needs work to look as good as direct X but its good see improvements there.

No issue to downloading and patching whatsoever

[Good for your mate, and lets hope that the good game experience will be the case for the vast majority of players. No idea for myself, I'm still 8 GB away so probably no gameplay before earliest late Saturday night or Sunday morning. I really hope it will be done before I go to bed and not being able to relaunch the download while sleeping.]
can anyone help ?
https://imgur.com/a/bL4c2un

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info