Path of Exile: Heist FAQ 2

real question ?

any news about SUMMONERS ? if summoners cant do anything in Heist

probly 25% population will leave league in first week
"
hexadecima wrote:
Still not spelling "artefact" correctly. Oh boy.

Bro. Artefact is the British spelling of artifact. Don't be so ethno-centric. Are you going to correct them on "armour" and "colour", too?
"
Will Rogues have juicy banter and dialogue between each other like members of the Syndicate did?
Yes! Our narrative designers, Nick and Matt, have put a huge amount of work into the writing of Heist.

This is welcome, and leads naturally into something else I was pondering: whether or not there will be alternative outfits for the rogues, earned through gameplay. For example, alternate one could be unlocked at level 3, alternate two at 6, et cetera; a mechanic which could also be applied to the existing roster of hideout NPCs... And speaking of hideouts... it would be spiffy if successfully absconding with an artifact also unlocked a replica of it you could put on display.

Sort of related would be the idea of being able to apply the various armor MTX to them, with the caveat that multiple copies of the MTX should not be required. For example: someone who has the Pitch Black set would be able to deck out their character and entire crew therein should they desire.

Thinking a bit further out: it's been said that the rogues could be seen as a test for how PoE could implement companions in the vein of Diablo 2. If one were to develop what we see further...

*armor and jewelry (belts, rings, amulets) wouldn't be a problem, what with your always finding it as you play through the game;
*weapons are only a slight issue - I could see each companion being restricted to a particular weapon type, but again, keeping them on par with the content isn't much of an issue, thanks to OSP (On-Site Procurement);
*for skills... for now, just apply the rules currently in effect for rogue exiles (preset loadouts of skills and supports);
*these companions, I imagine, would level up much as gems do - and ones you find later in the game start at higher levels (again, much like quest reward gems)

Note that the intent to move skills from gear to the character in PoE 2 would actually benefit such companions in that they would still have preset skills, but now you'd be able to customize what supports are in play.

And yes, the aesthetic musings above would also apply here.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Can you clarify the specific date when harvest league ends? Tks
"
NNeto wrote:

Assuming it's like each of the previous leagues, Harvest will end on the Monday of the week that Heist launches on Friday. So September 14th.
- here's my sig
"
"
NNeto wrote:

Assuming it's like each of the previous leagues, Harvest will end on the Monday of the week that Heist launches on Friday. So September 14th.

Tyvm AcrylicHercules!!
1.) two FAQs already...lmao

2.) all those questions were collected on reddit I guess, not in this forum.....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Hello
sorry but this league is way more dumber than harvest. i see only decent reward is maybe gems but its again random. and agane. new item implicits. jesus christ. know when to stop ggg. its getting old already.
fk archnemesis.
I have a question. What if I don't want to sell the artifact? Can I steal it, leave the heist and put it in my stash as a collector's item?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info