Path of Exile: Heist FAQ 2

Love these. I think a lot of what went wrong with earlier leagues was a reluctance to answer direct questions.

I'll just say that stack sizes on currency is lame. Having currency take up an inventory space is lame. You could really benefit by giving up on that. Have a separate inventory (maybe a pouch) that could hold all the currency you find.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Yes, there's a line on the gem's tooltip that says "Alternate Quality" and you'll be able to view the Alternate Quality stats separately if you hold alt.

It will be good, if normal gems have "Quality stat view if hold alt" too.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Posting multiple FAQs seems almost counterproductive. It's just gonna be used by the haters as further 'evidence' that the league is a convoluted mess.
Still not spelling "artefact" correctly. Oh boy.
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
still no answer to my question, what happen when its locked down
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
i guess its safe to assume infinite spawning guards means they dont give xp or loot right? do they leave corpses for spectreing?
Have you seen the sun exile? THE TRUE SUN?
"
davoodinator wrote:
i guess its safe to assume infinite spawning guards means they dont give xp or loot right? do they leave corpses for spectreing?

They will function something like necromancers - XP and loot from the first wave, but from some point onward, there will not be XP from respawns.

You might get to double/triple/quadruple dip a single monster spawner but you won't get unlimited XP/loot.
Le Toucan Will Return
Ok so, I don't really care for Mathil as he banned me for poking fun at his receding hairline, but at least he is loyal to POE where as ZiggyD really is not. My point? It seems like someone more devoted to POE should be the one participating in launch videos. Nothing personal to Ziggy, he's a good person.
Saved
geez....awkward as hell
I really like these "answer questions" forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info