Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

Can we get a looksee at the new spells? You said there's 3 others that haven't been shown yet, and it's hard to plan characters without knowing what's available.
"
SuperTaster wrote:
Can we get a looksee at the new spells? You said there's 3 others that haven't been shown yet, and it's hard to plan characters without knowing what's available.

They've said that they will show them off Soon™. Besides, PoB won't even get the new spells till after patch notes/release day.
Wow...keystones as base types. Now THAT will change up builds. Half the builds out there migrate the tree expressly to pick up a keystone and are now possibly free to create a completely new path or use one that is simply too far away.

I wonder if Mortal Conviction and Phase Acrobatics will be available. I honestly hope not because that would be too OP to be able to bypass the relative keystone with negative attributes.
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 7, 2020, 6:23:12 PM
"
Aldonés wrote:
Wow...keystones as base types. Now THAT will change up builds. Half the builds out there migrate the tree expressly to pick up a keystone and are now possibly free to create a completely new path or use one that is simply too far away.

I wonder if Mortal Conviction and Phase Acrobatics will be available. I honestly hope not because that would be too OP to be able to bypass the relative keystone with negative attributes.

im sure it's going to be a VERY select few keystones that make sense. here, instead of X% increased ele damage, you get the EO keystone.

I would expect Resolute Technique to be another one (on a sword, in place of the swords normal accuracy bonus).

that might actually be all of them...
sweet stuff
A
Can dual wield that and get 80% more elemental damage?
That "sceptre" is the size of a staff, is it one of those two-handed sceptres?
"
solidghost wrote:
Can dual wield that and get 80% more elemental damage?
No, you can't double up on a Keystone.
Last edited by ekaye on Sep 7, 2020, 6:41:40 PM
6 abyssal sockets?! Pog
Wow that giant 1hander... Really? What game are we playing?
Shroud looks interesting
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info