Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

Ohhhh, I'm really excited about the new Summon Skeletons. I'll wait for the patch notes, but I think Skeleton archers gonna be my second build of the league.
"
Asmosis wrote:
I dont think GGG have confirmed yet one way or the other if alternate quality gems have vaal versions.

They have. You can corrupt alternate quality gems into the vaal version of said gem. But this vaal version isn't a new gem, just the same as the regular vaal version of the skill. So the regular skill granted by this gem retains its alternate quality bonus, but the vaal skill granted by it has the regular quality bonus that we're all used to. So a Vaal Summon Skeletons made from an alternate quality Summon Skeletons will still give 20% minion damage for its vaal skill, but the in-built Summon Skeletons on it will still have the new ability to summon skeleton archers of the gem it came from.

And yes, you'll be able to see the two different quality bonuses (in fact the game already support this functionality for vaal gems) so it'll be clear to see i.e. this won't be hidden information necessitating a trip to the wiki.
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 7, 2020, 9:36:39 AM
A necro league. Didn't have that in a while.
What is wrong with these super rare and worthy divination cards ?

It's never possible to stack them.

Only the most wealthy players can buy, stack, and do profit over it.

Please implement something allowing to change a super rare card into another or something like that.
"
Universalis wrote:
What is wrong with these super rare and worthy divination cards ?

It's never possible to stack them.

Only the most wealthy players can buy, stack, and do profit over it.

Please implement something allowing to change a super rare card into another or something like that.

A better solution would be to not add these dumb cheat cards that will do nothing for the 99% of the players.
"
Bynn wrote:

A better solution would be to not add these dumb cheat cards that will do nothing for the 99% of the players.

You can find a Doctor, and sell it for some exalted orb.
I wonder if that alt HoAg is worth experimenting (crawler has % chance to inflict wither on hit but crawer deals % less damage).
returning after long time and glad to see that
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
modern div card design

find endgame item people use, remove all rng and set it to its finished state without any risk

ok done! next card

Alternate idea for div card design:

Find an item which no one use and worth 1 alch, make super interesting and full of lore div card which would be hidden in loot filter on Strict+ level and no one will ever see it.

Now you may see a reason for the design you've described.
Last edited by Tortoise_Turtle on Sep 7, 2020, 2:20:30 PM
"
Afran wrote:
pog
pogger, yes :)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info