Private League Capacity Increases

Yea sell more give less... no more events like flashback... buy it or go away, tnx GGG.
Nice slap to players but in every league new support packs and new 1001 bug what are not considered till end of league even if then.
Well done or how you like to say "hard work" when fixing something after 60 days of league what was needed to be fixed on day 1.
And the duration of private leagues stay the same? -.-
A main reason why we dont play private league with friends is the 2 month duration, when the league duration is 3 months. If we pay for it, why it is impossible to play the whole season in a private league?

And yes, i know, many player which are switching there games like their underpants didnt play 2 months, but we do ^^
"
Jerle wrote:
Hmm. I wonder if this might fragment the community as more streamers run their own private leagues.

It is the only way to remove scammers, price fixers and other toxic behaviour.

I think the majority of people that remain active in a private league would either play SSF or not really engage with trade in the main league anyway.
thanks GGG this is really nice to hear
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
10000! Isn't that pretty overkill? There's like 20k people playing daily right now? This seems bad for league launches if the community is split further. Oh wells. Basically a solo game anyway.

Why reading numbers if you do not understand what they are representing.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
girng wrote:
Imagine caring for private leagues in an online APRG

New comer or low time player may not seee the benefit ... but those who play trade league Sc and now what happen in the background think its a pretty nice addition.
Last edited by Sky7a on Aug 26, 2020, 2:25:14 AM
Private Leagues are also a pretty good "done with league but still want to play" activity.
"
Jerle wrote:
Hmm. I wonder if this might fragment the community as more streamers run their own private leagues.

I highly doubt they worry about that. Pretty much the only reason why they are increasing it now is because they realized just how much more money they could make off of this, because players actually really really want to jump onto a private league with players like Ziz for races / events.

Having a cap of 2000 was limiting how much money they could make off of something like that, both in direct sales of the private league stuff, as well as whatever other marketing / etc. they can push via those events by having all the extra eyes on it.

GGG providing Flashback leagues for free is one thing, and all the arguments put forward about how it hurts the game ....now imagine if players had to pay to join in on a Flashback. GGG would suddenly make a post about how they figured out how to do them again. You know, like a parent that you haven't seen in 20 years suddenly showing up after you got put into a news post about how you have all this money now.
GGG for life !
would be nice to see numbers of people online in private leagues and in the main league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info