Private League Capacity Increases

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
10000! Isn't that pretty overkill? There's like 20k people playing daily right now? This seems bad for league launches if the community is split further. Oh wells. Basically a solo game anyway.

The gauntlet league right now, was like instant 2k players in, and like 3k more players on waitlist... so I think 10k is pretty decent number.

Huge interrest when they do races, like these "china races".
i dislike private leagues. but i really liked the 14 days events like turmoil ect. late league a 14 days event with a fresh start and some nice race rewards are cool. the private leagues fill this void, and i guess that ggg figured. "hey why do alot of work and make racerewards ect for our money when we can do very little and get payed for it!"
I know it might not be the same team...but still....give some attention where is needed....like us banned for no reason people....

Stop acting like robots pls and be human to all ur player base.

BANNED FOR NOTHING - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2929035
Last edited by DurinSUN on Aug 26, 2020, 4:06:05 AM
still no cutthroat private league... PASS
Forum pvp
more streamer content added... well done.

We regular players need love too...
lol, people are seriously thanking developers for allowing them to pay more to play with more players. this is the whole new level.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Aug 26, 2020, 4:55:32 AM
Awesome! Thanks a lot!!!
that is pretty cool, would be better if you also increased the standard amount of players in a fresh private league :D
"
DurinSUN wrote:
I know it might not be the same team...but still....give some attention where is needed....like us banned for no reason people....

Stop acting like robots pls and be human to all ur player base.

Lol, if you think that's bad, consider how long Boem and KMQ have been put out to pasture for -

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Boem

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kiss_Me_Quick

Boem is closing on half a year now, while KMQ is closer to a full year. And they're just on probation mind, not banned. Cos they weren't RMTing or any other such actual crime, just rubbed the forum mods (note: not necessarily forum users - you can get probated without even having upset anyone here, just for talking about the 'wrong' stuff) the wrong way. And their fate, similar to that of everyone else who feels the mod whip, is entirely at the discretion of these 'elders'.

Anyhoo, another frequent request for the private league system was for new, and preferably more interesting/creative mods (like enabling some past leagues). GGG did say at launch that they were intending to expand the system with more options that we have at present, so where are we on getting that?
Only thing I want for private leagues is to choose which league modifiers are used. I skipped harvest because it was obviously not going to stay and if I got used to its crafting I wouldn't be able to play again once its gone. If I could make my own private league with it enabled alongside the next league, that would be fantastic. Would have to be a void league obviously.
IGN: Blip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info