Harvest Statistics: Unique Items, Maps and the Most Deadly Areas

I would like to see more than 10 of the map data. I want to know how far down Port Map is because I thought everyone was spamming it for Saint's Treasure.
Oh oh, Thread of Hope, Glancing Blows, Divine Flesh combo getting nerfed next league. Also minion builds still reigning supreme; who'd have thought.

That being said; I would've liked to see which new uniques/mechanics added this league were being used the most.

Also: Act 5 Innocence stronger than Act 10 Kitava. Could've told you that. If you are unlucky and the statue is moving while he uses that orb nova thing your only choice is getting slapped by giant statue or oneshot with 2k life by a single orb of which there are like 80 on the screen. And dont forget that Innocence will start using abilities again while the orbs are still in flight. Most rediculous boss of the campaign if you dont burst it down. Also; the 'scorpions' adds that spawn during Act 9 boss fight are deadlier than that boss imo.
Last edited by DistantBliss on Aug 19, 2020, 3:47:03 AM
Thread of Hope..first time see it :D
hi
Thread of Hope "DUST OFF AND NUKE THE ENTIRE SITE FROM ORBIT" nerf confirmed, I suppose.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
No one cares
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Let's now take a look at the top 10 maps run.

Glacier
Tropical Island
Promenade
Lookout
Desert
Strand
Burial Chambers
Shore
Toxic Sewer
Chateau

We actually have a decent mix of "straight line" and "open" layouts in this set of data. Four of the top five most run maps are Tier 1 maps, though we do see Promenade, a Tier 16 map, as the third most run map; this is likely in part thanks to how reliably obtainable it is thanks to Orbs of Horizons.

Maybe a typo but guess you mean (at least) T14 and not T1, as with the new layered/watchstone focussed map progression you can run them at max tier.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Its interesting to know how many 1 pt Voices are existing this league.
"
we see that Sirus, Awakener of Worlds continues to claim plenty of victims

The Inquisitor Consecrated Ground bug in the Eye of the Storm area is STILL NOT fixed.

Hundreds of people reported it since release of Sirus. Please dont say "we didn't know that".

Apart from that: Thank you for making one of the most satisfying leagues ever!
"
xcomputerseu wrote:
Please call the opposite of Hardcore "Softcore", not "Standard".
Your current naming only confuses names as Standard is already the name for the permanent economy part of the game.

If you worry that softcore players would feel bad for the name, don't, I'm a softcore player with hundreds and thousands of deaths (-:

Standard is the parent league of "softcore trade league". that's why it gets that name
how about stats on Oni harvested per league...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info