Harvest Statistics: Unique Items, Maps and the Most Deadly Areas

Most Deadly Areas:
Boredom
"
Jenarie wrote:
I enjoy these threads. Thanks for letting us look behind the curtain.

"
We have an Atlas shuffle coming up in the 3.12.0 update, so it will be interesting to see how this shakes up in three months time!

That said, WHY do you keep redoing the atlas every league? I am slower than most and haven't yet managed to finish it completely and this takes away my opportunity to just finish on standard if I want to. I understand the atlas needs changing sometimes but I think it has changed every league for the past year. Please leave it alone sometimes so it's possible to go back and finish off things that weren't finished without starting over.

++ Occasional atlas shuffles make sense when significant changes to the way the atlas works occur (like the elderslayers change). But these constant shuffles for the sake of shuffling, or "to fine tune the Atlas," are annoying and bring nothing to us the players.

How about you save yourself some dev time and stop shuffling the atlas? Focus on changes that add to the experience for the players.
Harvest has been great. Wondering if the next league which has been hyped quite a bit so far would top this.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I wonder what this data would look like without the bots/farmers.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
i see
"
Iznuts wrote:
just run 1 last league map t16 rare corrupted [or the highest map you have rare corrupted] and it'll unlock every single map you have previously completed on standard. So with 1 map you can completely unlock all your previous completed maps.

Thank you so much! I never would have guessed it was so easy.

This is the only game I know of where I can have 1600 hours played and still be a total noob. :)
"
Jenarie wrote:
"
Iznuts wrote:
just run 1 last league map t16 rare corrupted [or the highest map you have rare corrupted] and it'll unlock every single map you have previously completed on standard. So with 1 map you can completely unlock all your previous completed maps.

Thank you so much! I never would have guessed it was so easy.

This is the only game I know of where I can have 1600 hours played and still be a total noob. :)

but remember to use a map from the old league and do not update before that, i ruined this rotation on standard and now i have to wait for the next shuffle to unlock everything
By looking the statistics, we understand that high-rarity unique items that are only available to players who have achieved end content are used a lot even for low-level characters before entering Atlas in Non-SSF league.

Such a game state is clearly not healthy. And I can't understand why Harvest Crafting wasn't allowed even though this is allowed.
At Harvest SSF Hardcore, in 4th place in 90+ we see the Tabula Rasa. Is this for a specific reason or, even in Harvest, to make a 6Link remains so difficult that many players suffer for a whole league?
Got it most unique items are unless/unused same goes for maps. Back to grinding next league. The express lane to end game is now will be closing soon enjoy it while it last. Save up all your OP Crafts even thought I don't know if you can even drop Hor-Benches anywhere. Everyone is going to get affected by harvest not going core. Press F for SSF players!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info