Harvest Statistics: Unique Items, Maps and the Most Deadly Areas

Cool?
No wonder delve is the deadliest. But not because of whats mentioned.

More like cuz of

1. Bloom
2. No 6portals restriction.

So its getting the most of deaths.
Also delve 1hp deep farmers. They die by billions there in a tries to reach another node.
I enjoy these threads. Thanks for letting us look behind the curtain.

"
We have an Atlas shuffle coming up in the 3.12.0 update, so it will be interesting to see how this shakes up in three months time!

That said, WHY do you keep redoing the atlas every league? I am slower than most and haven't yet managed to finish it completely and this takes away my opportunity to just finish on standard if I want to. I understand the atlas needs changing sometimes but I think it has changed every league for the past year. Please leave it alone sometimes so it's possible to go back and finish off things that weren't finished without starting over.
The only reason there were more Sirus kills was because of Harvest craft. In no other league, I can kill Sirus, I simply don`t have the time to play more than 2 hours max/day and with the lack of knowledge that the game provides I will never open 15 websites just because GGG feels that you can get your information elsewhere ... Nah man that is simply not happening ...
"
KellogZ wrote:
Well the typical golem build stacks 12+ Primordial jewels - no wonder they are up there...

ya was gonna say i dont think its cause of popularity, its due to golem builds using 7 or so primordial harmonies and at least 1 emminece. seeing as the anima stone [which is a pretty basic requirement for full golem builds] isnt listed i'd say full golem builds arent really that popular.
though we do see Promenade, a Tier 16 map, as the third most run map; this is likely in part thanks to how reliably obtainable it is thanks to Orbs of Horizons

Or because it doesn't actually roll most t16 maps.... Orb of Horizons suck....
"
Jenarie wrote:
I enjoy these threads. Thanks for letting us look behind the curtain.

"
We have an Atlas shuffle coming up in the 3.12.0 update, so it will be interesting to see how this shakes up in three months time!

That said, WHY do you keep redoing the atlas every league? I am slower than most and haven't yet managed to finish it completely and this takes away my opportunity to just finish on standard if I want to. I understand the atlas needs changing sometimes but I think it has changed every league for the past year. Please leave it alone sometimes so it's possible to go back and finish off things that weren't finished without starting over.

just run 1 last league map t16 rare corrupted [or the highest map you have rare corrupted] and it'll unlock every single map you have previously completed on standard. So with 1 map you can completly unlock all your previous completed maps.
You never post the number of users though. No records were set by this league, that's for sure.

"
Iznuts wrote:

just run 1 last league map t16 rare corrupted [or the highest map you have rare corrupted] and it'll unlock every single map you have previously completed on standard. So with 1 map you can completly unlock all your previous completed maps.

They should fix Vaal temple though. That's not connected and it doesn't get completed. It's not a unique either so it's reset every league. It should be replaced with Beachhead.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Aug 18, 2020, 8:06:34 PM
Thats not accurate,The primordial jewel shouldn't be there,it's not by any mean a popular/meta item it just happen golem build stack those jewel.
thanks for the extra statistics this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info