Share Your Path of Exile Memories With Us!

I love the fishing quest line. Really makes the game
When i dropped my first (and only so far) Mirror after 1.4k hours! Now at 3k hours and still in love with the game, been playing since 2014. Can't wait for another decade!
Synthesis league had the best memories (no pun intended)
The memories and their dialogues were so immersive. Stopping to plan the memory path ahead was a relief from doing maps as quickly as possible. Best thing I remember is facing the cortex, one of the most challenging bosses only comparable to Aul, but its nerfed now. Im glad Aul is still a challenge.
Nowadays the game its a mix of fun and frustrations

Shoutout to the Mayhem and Turmoil races, shame they dont do these anymore when even LoL brought back urf from its tomb :)
Last edited by Kutuzovh on Aug 9, 2020, 9:21:05 PM
I'm not the average gamer. I joined Open beta in 2013(Anarchy). Life was full of a lot of unknowns for me and that hasn't changed much. My dad had just had gone through open heart surgery, had spent several weeks in a rehab facility and was about to come home at that point. I have been his full time (24/7) caregiver ever since. Path was hard for me, but it was what I needed. As I worked through a lot of fear. Fears of: is my dad going to live, is he going ever regain cognitive thinking, and live through two more major surgeries, and the loss of my husband to cancer. I had things in Path that scared me too. As I killed enemies, struggled with gear and getting a feel for the game, it helped me work through the fears I was living with in real life. I have stuck to the game since. Last year was memorable because my son started playing as well. I have made life long friends, enjoyed quirky content and NPCs, and rage quit from LAG more times than I can count. Go figure. Happy Anniversary.
wormblaster 1-3 were the gud stuff, favorite builds sense open beta
Blight league was my best memory, was running a blighted map, opened an oil chest and out popped my first mirror drop!, couldn't believe it. Traded it for exalts and made a gg dex stacking deadeye. Looking forward to the next 10 years, keep up the great work GGG.
One day i was talking about Archer TV show on global chat and a dev replied recommending me to watch Bojack Horseman back when the show still was on season 1, who knows how many years would have took me to find that show otherwise since it wasn't popular at all in my country, thanks dev! sorry i forgot your name...

Another good memory i have is randomly finding a long lost friend i had lost contact with back from Vanilla WoW.
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
One time I ran into Krill and thought fuck. This could have been a mirror. Then I portaled out to get my fishing rod and join him but he disappeared. Top 2 greatest tragedies of my life
My favorite memory was from last league. I've been playing on-and-off since Abyss, and I learned a lot in each league, on how to level faster, and improve my defense, but still found getting and sustaining in red tier maps was a difficult task.

Getting a 6L Sinvicta's Mettle drop in Delve last league was a game-changer for me. I felt like I had an end-game item I could build around, and I did. I battled my first Sirus, tackled the Simulacrum, and at each wall, found new ways to min-max my gear.

My favorite memory was trying to achieve number 1 as gladiator in flashback hc league. It was so intense and i was very lucky with the drops (i was leveling earthquake bleed gladiator with jack the axe then aegis aurora dropped, then varunastra dropped so i knew what i had to do). Everything was doing great but i ripped from exhaustation 2 day before league ended. Still my best tryhard memory playing the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info