Share Your Path of Exile Memories With Us!

Remember when PoE had races? BLAMT, exiles everywhere, endless ledge, descent (champions), headhunter those were the days
One of my favorite memories was just how very cautious my buddies and I were when playing. We rocked 5 bear traps because they had absurd damage, skeleton totems because everything needed a tank, and would use the phrase "totems first" to describe how we would crawl through dungeons.

Second to that would probably be partying up for every boss kill in hardcore and being guaranteed that only a half of the party would make it out alive. Things were rough back then! I miss that sometimes.
IGN: Blaze_Ember
"
vmrob wrote:
One of my favorite memories was just how very cautious my buddies and I were when playing. We rocked 5 bear traps because they had absurd damage, skeleton totems because everything needed a tank, and would use the phrase "totems first" to describe how we would crawl through dungeons.

Second to that would probably be partying up for every boss kill in hardcore and being guaranteed that only a half of the party would make it out alive. Things were rough back then! I miss that sometimes.

These are amazing! They definitely bring back the nostalgy.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
My favorite memory was installing in 2013, picking hardcore, and promptly getting beaten to death by mudcrabs in the coast. Now after 7 years I am cursed with dying at level 89 when I play hardcore.

Getting a headhunter with 2 ancient orbs was also very exciting~
Running hardcore in 2013 and rage quitting because of constant latency deaths... was fun... really fun...
Also Dock/fellshrine ruins runs to level... eesh...
AND ALSO...Cats on hit.
ALSO ALSO, When Chris would personally respond to his emails.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Aug 9, 2020, 8:44:11 PM
First played before leagues were a thing, quit, and then came back at Essence league. Got a Tabula on Brutus on my first character back which was cool, then I got another Tabula on Brutus on an alt I was trying. I was shaking my head at how much easier PoE had gotten with guaranteed Tabulas on Brutus, only to find out I was just double blessed with Returning RNG.
I started playing back when Path of Exile had launched on Steam, and my friend had introduced me to it. It took a few characters and leagues for me to finally hit my stride and push to endgame, but the first build where I hit my stride and started mapping well was the Blender build, using Cleave and Wings of Entropy. I've made my own adjustments to that build over the years to add new things, such as Ascendancy sub-classes, Impale, and guard skills, and it has always been one of my favorite builds to play for a league.
It might be a little overshadowed by Earthshatter right now, though.
For thy actions, thou shall be cursed, and thy stash tabs shall be forever tangled and
beyond comprehension
Firstly when I and my friends tried it I got terrible lags cause my pc was terrible. Game was and is still amazing. Like a D2 fan, for me this is the only real RPG after D2. Amazing in this game is the fact that its totally not p2w and you can play it exactly how you want. You can sit all day and trade on markers or farm, or delve, or whatever you want. As I've read somewhere - You can get university degree on POE crafting system.
Keep up with the good work.
way back when i started i couldn't make my builds do any damage and didn't understand what i was doing wrong. Then i linked lesser multiple projectiles to freezing pulse and it was like my eyes opened to what this game could be, i had trippled my dps (this was when you could shotgun with projectiles) and it just blew my mind.
Game crashing to desktop after running lab and seeing 4 keys on the ground and 3 keys in my inv...

Losing my first red blighted map because ... you guessed it, game crash

Get t3 corruption altar in temple. Farm like a slave to get enough cards for a Kaoms. 28 quality. Open temple. Get to the breach room just one room over from corruption altar. Pop breach. Game freezes and dc's me. Try to log back in but the temple portals are GONE

Reroll a character because the cathedral rooftop in A10 is bugged and it keeps telling me to go the cathedral rooftop and won't let me fight Kitava

Delirium SSF. Start late on first Friday night. On second day, get to Harbour bridge, start a fog. Tabula drops at end of the bridge. Thanks, RNGmazu! Also: first-week tasty drops in maps including 3 delirium orbs in a single t1 map. It's raining ice cream!
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info