[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Piffle213 wrote:
For the End-Game boots with the Elusive/Tailwind mods - is there a recommended way to craft these? I assume crafting would be cheaper than outright buying.

Thanks!

It depends. To be honest I would not pursue Elusive at all cost. I went for Tailwind (not elevated) only with Movement speed and crafted Cannot be Forzen freeing a flask. Buy a 86 base for 1.23 ex and craft it on your own. Boots you can craft for about 8-10ex investment go for 25+ ex
Hey what happened to the over 300m dps version?
"
ntdchowder wrote:

It's over 300M max damage/hit, not dps.

The original POB was from previous league and I am planning some big changes on it, I took it down because I don't want people to follow the outdated version.

I'm currently minmaxing the build and will share the POB after it. For now, you can refer to my current gear as upgrade direction.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 22, 2021, 11:42:10 AM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
ntdchowder wrote:

The original POB was from previous league and I am planning some big changes on it, I took it down because I don't want people to follow the outdated version.

I'm currently minmaxing the build and will share the POB after it. For now, you can refer to my current gear as upgrade direction.

WHat i love about the build is the fact you can use prety much any Slam skills ^^ !
If im bored with tectonic slam, i use EQ, concecrated path etc... you still hit like a truck
"
Uriacesjaces wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
ntdchowder wrote:

WHat i love about the build is the fact you can use prety much any Slam skills ^^ !
If im bored with tectonic slam, i use EQ, concecrated path etc... you still hit like a truck

really? Iam intrigued now.
Just got my chest finished up.

I'm at the point where upgrades are getting quite spendy and it's going to be hard not to try switching into an HH before I go for better gears just to turn mapping up to 11.

I run the auras in my chest so I can weapon swap to portal easily.
Last edited by teknik1200 on Feb 22, 2021, 2:38:27 PM
Finished crafting instructions for early end-game gears. Feel free to make any suggestions.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
ntdchowder wrote:

I crafted my gloves like this, should I get Breathstealer instead? Will it be ok without culling strike?

[/quote]

really? Iam intrigued now.[/quote]

Yes it works realy well. For example if i use Concecreted path, i have 75M max hit, with EQ 45M first hit and 104M for the aftersock... . You can realy use all of those skills, i don't know if the gem setup is super optimised for all of those, but it just works like that haha

really? Iam intrigued now.[/quote]

Yes it works realy well. For example if i use Concecreted path, i have 90M max hit ( same as tectonic slam for me ), with EQ 45M first hit and 104M for the aftersock... . You can realy use all of those skills, i don't know if the gem setup is super optimised for all of those, but it just works like that haha[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info