[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
ebirty1 wrote:
BTW
due to the rise in price of 4 slot resonators, armor crafting has become a very expensive and risky business. you can easily spend 10 exalts. Once again, I suggest not to craft t1 crit in 15ex version.

I added a harvest crafting option in the guide too.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Thanks Jenno for the build. Was fun to build and follow. Iam almost done and I would appreciate a look into my setup.

Few points:

1. Main one is the headhunter. Its so much fun to use it on mapping and it also covers my need for dex,

2. I managed to craft a beast assasins mark ring which covers my int need (see point 3 why,

3. Found a bargain price on the Hubirs helmet. I could not resist with that enchant,

4. Working on crafting the crit jewels and they turned out to be the hardest part so far. Iam only lvl 91 so there is still time to find the Grove in maps. What sucks is the low amount of crit crafts and the high amount of different crit modifiers that can roll. Also the augment life can roll totems life as prefix (yikes),

5. It blown my mind how important and insane the intimidate and last hit with Seismic cry combo is,

6. To get the Large cluster jewels was also a pain. At the end I gave up and got two for 4 ex with (devastator and Brutal Infamy). Took a while to even find someone selling them! Thankfully then all what is needed is remove non-attack/add attack for a guaranteed suffix skill (maybe worth mentioning it in t he guide. Can save people 5-6 ex since the one we need is being sold for 9-10ex). Funny thing is that it might a possible way to earn money lol. Buying Dev/infamy and then with a cheap 30c craft slapping on a suffix skill and double the initial price,

7. Boots are more or less done. Aint paying 30+ex for elevated Tailwind,

8. Gloves are mainly for the exereted attack boost, resistance fixing and free suffix to get some int.

9. Fixing the resistances was an insane challange with Headhunter taking the spot of the belt. Iam not capped on fire, but endurance charges are constantly up and solve that issue.

10. Weapon was the best I could find and anything with higher crits goes into insane price ranges. I had crap luck with crafting the crit mods :/. I will remove/add crit till i get one to atleast tier 2
Last edited by LoniLoni on Feb 21, 2021, 6:32:47 PM

Need advice. So to add explode mode i need to remove prefix and use awakener orb with my plate and rolled explodes on crusader armor. Am i right?
Hey, could you give any recommendations on crafting tailwind/elusive boots?
"
KocMocGC wrote:
Hey, could you give any recommendations on crafting tailwind/elusive boots?

there're some good youtube videos about it, for example check this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE5f3waDIpA
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 21, 2021, 8:05:19 PM
"
ponsq3 wrote:

Need advice. So to add explode mode i need to remove prefix and use awakener orb with my plate and rolled explodes on crusader armor. Am i right?

Hi I would simply sell this one and get a new base for crafting.
"
LoniLoni wrote:
Thanks Jenno for the build. Was fun to build and follow. Iam almost done and I would appreciate a look into my setup.

Few points:

1. Main one is the headhunter. Its so much fun to use it on mapping and it also covers my need for dex,

2. I managed to craft a beast assasins mark ring which covers my int need (see point 3 why,

3. Found a bargain price on the Hubirs helmet. I could not resist with that enchant,

4. Working on crafting the crit jewels and they turned out to be the hardest part so far. Iam only lvl 91 so there is still time to find the Grove in maps. What sucks is the low amount of crit crafts and the high amount of different crit modifiers that can roll. Also the augment life can roll totems life as prefix (yikes),

5. It blown my mind how important and insane the intimidate and last hit with Seismic cry combo is,

6. To get the Large cluster jewels was also a pain. At the end I gave up and got two for 4 ex with (devastator and Brutal Infamy). Took a while to even find someone selling them! Thankfully then all what is needed is remove non-attack/add attack for a guaranteed suffix skill (maybe worth mentioning it in t he guide. Can save people 5-6 ex since the one we need is being sold for 9-10ex). Funny thing is that it might a possible way to earn money lol. Buying Dev/infamy and then with a cheap 30c craft slapping on a suffix skill and double the initial price,

7. Boots are more or less done. Aint paying 30+ex for elevated Tailwind,

8. Gloves are mainly for the exereted attack boost, resistance fixing and free suffix to get some int.

9. Fixing the resistances was an insane challange with Headhunter taking the spot of the belt. Iam not capped on fire, but endurance charges are constantly up and solve that issue.

10. Weapon was the best I could find and anything with higher crits goes into insane price ranges. I had crap luck with crafting the crit mods :/. I will remove/add crit till i get one to atleast tier 2

Thanks for sharing! Several comments:
About crit jewel, if you can't find triple crit multi, you can get other good mods like resistance, attributes, crit chance, and many others.

I will post the crafting instruction soon(maybe tomorrow) so people don't need to pay overpriced cluster jewels.

About gloves, you can refer to my current gloves.

Endurance charge to fix resistance isn't the best option, because charges may be consumed by immortal call.

Jenno thanks for the build, awesome job! i'm really enjoying so far.

Can you look at my profile please?
I started swaping to crit gear, but in my pob it says i lose damage in comparision to other build set
Don't know where i done wrong, if you could check i'll appreciate

Thanks!!
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

There's clear crafting instruction in the mid-budget build gear section if you even read the guide.

I read it. Are you saying that the crafting costs, which are btw gated behind RNG even with harvest, they are gonna be close to 15ex no matter what right?
Last edited by KatKira on Feb 22, 2021, 2:28:20 AM
First of all i wanted to say thank you for the build, i got furthest in this league than any other league with your build. I usually lose interest and stop playing but i have enjoyed slamming so much im still at it :) I have a question (i am pretty noob). Is there any difference between assassin's mark on hit being level 8 or 12 on the ring?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info