[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
ebirty1 wrote:
BTW
due to the rise in price of 4 slot resonators, armor crafting has become a very expensive and risky business. you can easily spend 10 exalts. Once again, I suggest not to craft t1 crit in 15ex version.

I added a harvest crafting option in the guide too.

and how did I not guess? it was VERY easy! I just spent 2.2 exalts (and 1.8 for base before). now im only need to throw a few divine on it. Harvest is a cheat!

similar ones cost 10+ exalts. another reason to learn craft
Last edited by ebirty1 on Feb 22, 2021, 4:42:57 AM
"
KatKira wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

There's clear crafting instruction in the mid-budget build gear section if you even read the guide.

I read it. Are you saying that the crafting costs, which are btw gated behind RNG even with harvest, they are gonna be close to 15ex no matter what right?

it's the average cost, with confidence level, say 66% confidence. If you use craft of exile, that's how they report their results. Of course people can complain they spent a mirror for something that costs 5c on average to roll because of bad rng, theoretically it can happen, but extremely unlikely.

Here's the budget breakdown for the big item:
Weapon : 6ex or less to get something decent
Armour: 3ex (one thread in this page has reported 2.2ex)
helmet: 10c (don't need the enchant)
rings: 40c
Amulet: 50c
Cinderswallow: 3ex
cluster jewels: 1ex in total if you follow my instructions
the rest of the gears are 5-10c
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 22, 2021, 6:54:03 AM
"
ebirty1 wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
ebirty1 wrote:
BTW
due to the rise in price of 4 slot resonators, armor crafting has become a very expensive and risky business. you can easily spend 10 exalts. Once again, I suggest not to craft t1 crit in 15ex version.

I added a harvest crafting option in the guide too.

and how did I not guess? it was VERY easy! I just spent 2.2 exalts (and 1.8 for base before). now im only need to throw a few divine on it. Harvest is a cheat!

similar ones cost 10+ exalts. another reason to learn craft

I updated the harvest crafting, it's even easier now.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Purgi wrote:
First of all i wanted to say thank you for the build, i got furthest in this league than any other league with your build. I usually lose interest and stop playing but i have enjoyed slamming so much im still at it :) I have a question (i am pretty noob). Is there any difference between assassin's mark on hit being level 8 or 12 on the ring?

Only slight difference, no need to pursue lvl12 if you have lvl8 already
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 22, 2021, 7:11:14 AM
"
KatKira wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:
Hi. Help me understand how the items you list in the 15ex budget option can be bought for 15 ex?

it's the crafting cost

As I suspected.

I don't know why I expected anything else at this point. Most build guides do this now.

"Just craft them."

Oh well.

People tend to sell items at a higher price, making profits and phishing. You would craft your own items normally, it's just part of the game.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Windos2099 wrote:
Awesome build!
I made few modification to the mid-to-end build that could help others:
1. When Assasin's mark ring is really hard to get, or skitterbots is too much mana for you, consider putting Malachai's Artifact Unset Ring with vortex for its freezing, Flammability application, and Elemental Equilibrium (and it's AOE effect!). Together with the Lion's Roar, you can flame dash into the center of the mobs, vortex and Lion's roar and hit (I used one same key for all flasks and convex).
2. When you really can't get the "Hits cannot be evaded" prefix, consider double Graceful Execution in the cluster jewels.
3. For annointing, Admonisher is waaay better than Measured Fury for me, since it removes bleeding, poisons, and can also synergize with one of the smaller Pantheon (50% more regen). Also, the Eagle Eye next to Adminisher on the tree is useful as well, consider allocating them in mid-game.

Thanks for sharing! I'm not sure the Admonisher, once you get the corrupted blood immune gem, bleeding won't be a problem. After we get chaos res up to 30%+, poison won't be a problem either, and we use Abbreth pantheon to handle ignite. As for the warcry speed, the alternative gems provide lots of speed boost. The cost of losing Measured Fury is a lot, not to mentioned the loss of damage, the quality of life is also not as good.

I use Infernal Cry and combustion same as the dude on the last page, and so making 2 warcriies and braindeadly gaining edurance charge fits my mind model haha. Not sure about how Measured Fury would boost damage, but talking about quality of life, I remembered that:
1. I switched out skitterbots and got Accuracy + Clarity + (sometimes) Warbanner/Vitality for cheaper early crit version.
2. I CWDTed Golem (Yay!)
3. There's a boot base that have a "5% block chance, blocked damages have 25% damage on you".

And a question here: For bench crafting option on rings, is flat physics better than % ele damage?
Last edited by Windos2099 on Feb 22, 2021, 8:14:59 AM
"
Apalux wrote:
Jenno thanks for the build, awesome job! i'm really enjoying so far.

Can you look at my profile please?
I started swaping to crit gear, but in my pob it says i lose damage in comparision to other build set
Don't know where i done wrong, if you could check i'll appreciate

Thanks!!

1.you could swap the blood rage in CWDT for phase run or increased duration because blood rage does not work well with energy shield

2. You need measured fury anoitment and a better amulet similar to mine in mid-budget POB

3. No need to run anger because it's only needed after watcher's eye

4. your crit chance isn't high based on the gear, you need to get the crit chance on armour. (see updated crafting guide in the gear)

5. if you have bottled faith, then no need for diamond flask. Use a quicksilver to improve mapping speed.

6. Get a stygian vise with corrupted blood immune abyss jewel on it. Then replace bleed immune with freeze immune.

7. Your cinderswallow's veil mod isn't right, use % crit chance

8. your tree doesn't look entirely right, probably because of the attributes. See if you can get them from gear rather than from tree.
"
Windos2099 wrote:

I use Infernal Cry and combustion same as the dude on the last page, and so making 2 warcriies and braindeadly gaining edurance charge fits my mind model haha. Not sure about how Measured Fury would boost damage, but talking about quality of life, I remembered that:
1. I switched out skitterbots and got Accuracy + Clarity + (sometimes) Warbanner/Vitality for cheaper early crit version.
2. I CWDTed Golem (Yay!)
3. There's a boot base that have a "5% block chance, blocked damages have 25% damage on you".

And a question here: For bench crafting option on rings, is flat physics better than % ele damage?

I actually tried infernal cry yesterday, linked it with combustion support. It's a nice alternative play style.

The Measured fury's damage boost is on every 5th attack, similar to how ruthless support can boost other melee builds damage.

The boot base "5% block chance, blocked damages have 25% damage on you" isn't worth it because we are taking extra 25% damage due to additional 5% attack block chance.

About benchcraft on rings, I remember I simulated both mods in POB and opal ring is indeed better than steel ring in end-game.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 22, 2021, 8:38:15 AM
For the End-Game boots with the Elusive/Tailwind mods - is there a recommended way to craft these? I assume crafting would be cheaper than outright buying.

Thanks!
"
Piffle213 wrote:
For the End-Game boots with the Elusive/Tailwind mods - is there a recommended way to craft these? I assume crafting would be cheaper than outright buying.

Thanks!

In previous page I recommended a video in one thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info