[3.13] CoC Bladefall | Screen-wide 40m+ DPS | 10k+ ES | High defense | Any content | Very expensive

"
Delran2 wrote:
I was inputting my gear into your PoB and it seems I still am pretty far off from your DPS (tho I have some GG items...or what I think are GG items) not sure if you could help steer me in the right direction on what I may be missing or doing wrong...i took off vaal RF from both POB's since I don't run rings with sockets for them

I'm not great at PoB but just looking at mgarin's PoB and turning off Vaal RF as you said he's at 681k average bladefall hit and then imported your char and used the same configuration.Maybe I did it wrong but only reason I see you're lower is because you don't have lvl 21 Bladefall and +2 Shavs. With those upgraded your char would be at 632k average bladefall hit. That is without amulet annoint even and without 2nd curse so could probably get even higher lol.Oh also you should de-level arcane surge.

Curious how much did all your gear cost ? As I'm interested in trying out this build as well.
Welp I'm an idiot, I was looking at everything and for some reason forgot to check my bladefall LOL. I've been on the lookout for a +2 Shavs and I know it's a big damage boost once I get it.

As for gear, I cafted it all myself so it varies depending on how lucky you are with seedcrafting, each piece is about min 20ex though some I got super lucky on some ...others took multiple tries and ended up being super expensive
IGN: Delran
Last edited by Delran2 on Jan 28, 2021, 12:50:03 PM
"
Delran2 wrote:
I was inputting my gear into your PoB and it seems I still am pretty far off from your DPS (tho I have some GG items...or what I think are GG items) not sure if you could help steer me in the right direction on what I may be missing or doing wrong...i took off vaal RF from both POB's since I don't run rings with sockets for them

From what I can see from a quick glance you're missing:

- 2nd curse ring - it's a pretty big increase, even against bosses
- 21/23 Bladefall, maybe some levels/quality on other gems
- Corruption on Shavronne's - even just +2 gem levels is huge, +4 is massive
- Vaal RF as you mentioned - it's not always realistic, but is recommended
- Maybe some flasks/clusters/jewels? - didn't really look at which you use
Last edited by mgarin on Jan 28, 2021, 12:52:30 PM
Hello again, what about swap CWDT blade blast on COC?
"
mgarin wrote:
"
Delran2 wrote:

From what I can see from a quick glance you're missing:

- 2nd curse ring - it's a pretty big increase, even against bosses
- 21/23 Bladefall, maybe some levels/quality on other gems
- Corruption on Shavronne's - even just +2 gem levels is huge, +4 is massive
- Vaal RF as you mentioned - it's not always realistic, but is recommended
- Maybe some flasks/clusters/jewels? - didn't really look at which you use

Thanks for the response, yeah I fixed the 21/13 Bladefall and got a +2 shavs my cluster/jewels are roughly the same as yours minus the megalomaniac since getting both is near impossible to find apparently
IGN: Delran
"
Delran2 wrote:
Thanks for the response, yeah I fixed the 21/13 Bladefall and got a +2 shavs my cluster/jewels are roughly the same as yours minus the megalomaniac since getting both is near impossible to find apparently

You don't need the exact same Megalomaniac, just anything with Overlord node and any other useful nodes will work. In perfect case scenario - you want all 3 nodes on Megalomaniac to be useful, but usually it's 2/3 if you go for cheaper options.
"
Komokze1 wrote:
Hello again, what about swap CWDT blade blast on COC?

You mean swapping Blade Blast into main setup? If so - you can do it, but as far as my testing goes - it's not a damage increase. Blades don't explode at a pace enough to catch with Blade Blast being cast every 2nd crit, so you don't really get full benefit of it. It does look cooler that way though :)

That being said, I haven't tried min-maxing the setup for Blade Blast being in the main links, because then you don't need any CDR at all because both BF and BB will have their own trigger cooldown and you will never get enough attack speed on Assassin to match it, even if you take some nodes + aspd mods on every possible item (rings/gloves/weapon). So then instead of CDR you can invest into other mods and possibly gain some damage there, but I still doubt it will result in an overall damage increase versus just having Bladefall with an extra damage support gem.

Also generally you can just get rid of CWDT setup and take something else instead, or just make use of the sockets and have rings other than unset ones. It isn't really consistent and only in the build for the reason of min-maxing since you'll still get hit often and it will trigger Blade Blast, especially on bosses where you'd normally take bigger hits.

I might try making a Necromancer BF+BB version, similar to VD I'm still working on and will be releasing a guide for later this league. It can take full benefit of having two triggered spells in CoC setup, even with CDR potentially.
Last edited by mgarin on Jan 28, 2021, 11:21:53 PM
Hi, i want to try this build i have actually 70ex budget, can i do this build or it's to low budget ? (im really bad at craft)
"
Erecia wrote:
Hi, i want to try this build i have actually 70ex budget, can i do this build or it's to low budget ? (im really bad at craft)

I started out on this build with about that much currency, selfcrafting all the stuff you cant really buy, and it went pretty well (though honestly I think a LL CoC Ice Nova will do better at that budget). But at around 100 ex it gets wayyy better than Ice Nova, especially cause you got fortify, that difference is huge.

So basically, if you're bad at crafting, I would NOT recommend trying this build out. you simply wont find a lot of these items on the market. Even just the assassins mark %inc max ES ring doesn't exist in ritual. If you're playing in standard, maybe you can do it. However, I would highly suggest looking into crafting, its a lot of fun, feels really rewarding, and the best part: you save multiple exalts for each slot selfcrafting ANY gear for any build where you invest more than 1 or 2 ex for each item.
Since I'm done upgrading the character for now and will start my SSF journey (though I will probably play some more trade later again), these are my thoughts on this build:

First of all, here's the PoB im referencing, in PoB warrior mode:
https://pastebin.com/L7rcq5S0

In some reply earlier this thread, OP said you can get it going with 40-50ex or something. Though this is true, I highly suggest you get at least 80-100. With 40-50 ex, you might as well play max block CI CoC Ice Nova, deal the same damage and have more HP.
Speaking about HP, it's pretty expensive to even reach 8k I would say, my version reached 7.5 (Dont have %inc max ES belt, and no crystal belt base either so reaching 8 would basically just mean getting that). One thing you have to keep in mind when you start this build, is that getting the necessary strength and dexterity without specing points on the tree is REALLY tough. For that reason, I'm using a heavy belt and a corrupted blood ES+dex cobalt. If I upgraded to megalomaniac and dropped my shitty large cluster with overlord and also used that crytal belt, I would have to get high dex and str on almost every cluster.

All of this might sound bad, but hear me out:
Even with my investment, this is by far one of the strongest (clear/bossing/tankyness) builds I have ever played. It's extremely satisfying, and I don't gemswap conc effect unless I'm doing Sirus/Conquerors or Guardians etc..
Conquerors die within 3 seconds. You can facetank quite a bit, and im only on 7.5k ES.
I have done multiple 60-80% delirious double beyond nemesis maps with alva legion and metamorph. On average I probably died 1-2 times per map, but honestly I think I could do it without deaths IF I had more than 5 fps in those huge packs lol. Also this is still on only 7.5k ES.
If you didnt read my last reply, this is really important: Selfcrafting (at least in Ritual) is necessary. You won't find some of this stuff on trade. Buying a fractured sceptre really helps.

And I'm only at 300k sirus dps with all flasks and vaal RF as you can see. You can go way higher than that. The next upgrades I would make would be +1 power charge + nearby enemies phys helmet with an enchant (I have the base but stopped alt spamming at some point lol).

Awakened Spell Cascade, dual curse and bottled faith are gamechangers, keep that in mind.
Also, try to get corrupted blood immunity as soon as you're using rumis and bottled faith, since not running an adrenaline quicksilver really hurts after the assassin MS removal.

If you have questions regarding the crafting or gear I have, feel free to pm me or something
Overall I don't regret a single ex I put into this build, and once I return to tradeleague I'll probably make those upgrades (looking forward to spending thousands of scour-alcs on energy from naught + attribute clusters lmao)
Last edited by TrafficLi9HT on Jan 29, 2021, 11:20:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info