[3.13] CoC Bladefall | Screen-wide 40m+ DPS | 10k+ ES | High defense | Any content | Very expensive

"
Komokze1 wrote:

Thanks for the answer. Crafted such a scepter today, will it work? And the question is about strength and dexterity. What are their sources?

It will definitely work, and I doubt it will be easy to craft a better one (except maybe with Harvest or a different fractured base).

Sources for attributes:
(in order of ease of access/preference)

1. STR/DEX - Cluster jewels
2. STR/DEX - Rings
3. DEX - Gloves
4. STR - Rare belt
5. STR/DEX - Headhunter
6. STR/DEX passives on the tree whenever you can't get enough on gear

If you want to avoid having any attribute notables on the passive tree - you will have to get some big +STR/DEX on cluster jewels & also on either rings or gloves.

Having/using a headhunter takes care of half of the problems, so it is a quite viable option. And even though it gives nothing for boss encounters - it doesn't really hinder the build that much either. Having attributes solved will allow you to min-max other gear items more efficiently.
"
Komokze1 wrote:
"
mgarin wrote:

You need the weapon, cluster jewels and preferably Awakened Spell Cascade. Otherwise you seem to have most of other stuff necessary, even more expensive things like transcendent flesh or watcher's eye, so you should be able to switch over to this build.

You can check some weapon crafting tips in the 2nd post in this thread.

Also yes, I would recommend replacing the helmet & gloves with high ES rares with some resistances for the start, otherwise it might be pretty hard to reach resistance cap. And also anoint Tranquility on amulet - that's a small upgrade that will give a fair damage boost.

Thanks for the answer. Crafted such a scepter today, will it work? And the question is about strength and dexterity. What are their sources?

How did you crafted it ?
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
Komokze1 wrote:
"
mgarin wrote:

You need the weapon, cluster jewels and preferably Awakened Spell Cascade. Otherwise you seem to have most of other stuff necessary, even more expensive things like transcendent flesh or watcher's eye, so you should be able to switch over to this build.

You can check some weapon crafting tips in the 2nd post in this thread.

Also yes, I would recommend replacing the helmet & gloves with high ES rares with some resistances for the start, otherwise it might be pretty hard to reach resistance cap. And also anoint Tranquility on amulet - that's a small upgrade that will give a fair damage boost.

How did you crafted it ?

I'm not the owner, so I'm not sure how exactly he crafted it, but I did post a guide for weapon crafting in 2nd post in this thread, so you can check it:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2920750/page/1#p23432932

TL;DR: You craft it with chaos, fossils or alterations. Then annul unwanted mods or remove them with harvest crafts. Then multimod it via crafting bench. Using a base with a fractured mod (like the one above) makes it much easier, so it is recommended to get one.
Last edited by mgarin on Jan 27, 2021, 6:20:28 AM
"
mgarin wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
Komokze1 wrote:

How did you crafted it ?

I'm not the owner, so I'm not sure how exactly he crafted it, but I did post a guide for weapon crafting in 2nd post in this thread, so you can check it:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2920750/page/1#p23432932

TL;DR: You craft it with chaos, fossils or alterations. Then annul unwanted mods or remove them with harvest crafts. Then multimod it via crafting bench. Using a base with a fractured mod (like the one above) makes it much easier, so it is recommended to get one.

yes I read your post in the guide build, i already theory crafted in all ways you listed, just not sure whats the easiest to get the weapon you had in harvest, that is one with all perfect rolls. I have the same base (fractured spell damage + non-chaos as chaos): so if i use alterations i can hit t1 attack speed or t1 crit chance but then the chance of slamming +1 to phys gems with regal are really slim. If i caos spamm i wont get perfect rolls. For now i think the best way would be shuddering+aethetic+corroded, which almost guaranties to get +1 to all spell gems or +1 to phys gems, but this way it unlickely to hit attack speed or crit chance. So i gess use those fossils and then annul till i have fractured spell damage + non-chaos as chaos and +1 to gems and after that harvest craft for attack or crit chance. Other way to get the perfect final weapon would be spamming essence till I hit t1 attack speed/crit chance from the essence and +1 to gems (around 250 essence, so around 20-25ex), then use harvest to annul unwanted mods and use harvest to get the other mod (crit chance/attack speed). Im just not sure which is the cheapest/safest way
Last edited by Akisailent on Jan 27, 2021, 11:51:41 AM
"
Akisailent wrote:
yes I read your post in the guide build, i already theory crafted in all ways you listed, just not sure whats the easiest to get the weapon you had in harvest, that is one with all perfect rolls. I have the same base (fractured spell damage + non-chaos as chaos): so if i use alterations i can hit t1 attack speed or t1 crit chance but then the chance of slamming +1 to phys gems with regal are really slim. If i caos spamm i wont get perfect rolls. For now i think the best way would be shuddering+aethetic+corroded, which almost guaranties to get +1 to all spell gems or +1 to phys gems, but this way it unlickely to hit attack speed or crit chance. So i gess use those fossils and then annul till i have fractured spell damage + non-chaos as chaos and +1 to gems and after that harvest craft for attack or crit chance. Other way to get the perfect final weapon would be spamming essence till I hit t1 attack speed/crit chance from the essence and +1 to gems (around 250 essence, so around 20-25ex), then use harvest to annul unwanted mods and use harvest to get the other mod (crit chance/attack speed). Im just not sure which is the cheapest/safest way

The weapon I had in Harvest and that is showcased in the post isn't even perfect, perfect one would be with +1 to all spell skill gems & crit multi instead of the aspect. Aspect can be crafted somewhere else instead.

If you want the +1 mod - you'll have to either fossil-craft it then annul/harvest-craft it OR find a base with fractured +1 mod. 2nd option is much easier since then you simply need to roll other mods that are way more common.

Some are available:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/DKnDKG4T5
Although watch out for the ilvl, you might want at least ilvl 74~78 sceptre, higher if you want all T1 mods.

If I recall correctly - I got the +1 mod on the showcase sceptre via augmenting/removing phys while having "cannot roll attack modifiers" on it, that guarantees you get it. So all you need - get any other fractured base, roll some crit/aspd/spelldmg, craft the metamod suffix, augment phys, then finish it up with w/e else you want to have on it.

I was writing crafting guide in Heist though, so I didn't include this method as Harvest became unavailable. I will update the guide later, once I get some more experience with new Harvest implementation.

Also with this approach you can't get +1 to all spell skill gems, so it's not a perfect option. Starting from a fractured +1 base would definitely be better and easier, but they are usually expensive.
Last edited by mgarin on Jan 27, 2021, 12:31:12 PM
"
mgarin wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:

The weapon I had in Harvest and that is showcased in the post isn't even perfect, perfect one would be with +1 to all spell skill gems & crit multi instead of the aspect. Aspect can be crafted somewhere else instead.

If you want the +1 mod - you'll have to either fossil-craft it then annul/harvest-craft it OR find a base with fractured +1 mod. 2nd option is much easier since then you simply need to roll other mods that are way more common.

Some are available:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/DKnDKG4T5
Although watch out for the ilvl, you might want at least ilvl 74~78 sceptre, higher if you want all T1 mods.

If I recall correctly - I got the +1 mod on the showcase sceptre via augmenting/removing phys while having "cannot roll attack modifiers" on it, that guarantees you get it. So all you need - get any other fractured base, roll some crit/aspd/spelldmg, craft the metamod suffix, augment phys, then finish it up with w/e else you want to have on it.

I was writing crafting guide in Heist though, so I didn't include this method as Harvest became unavailable. I will update the guide later, once I get some more experience with new Harvest implementation.

Also with this approach you can't get +1 to all spell skill gems, so it's not a perfect option. Starting from a fractured +1 base would definitely be better and easier, but they are usually expensive.

Ty for the answer! I wanted to start from fractured spell + non-chaos as chaos as I assumed it gives more dps in the end than just t1-t2 spell damage. Also with the combination of the fossils mentioned it takes 3 tries on average to get "+1 to all spell skill gems" (actually with few more tries you can get +1 to spell and +1 to phys spell, but this way you cant craft anymore "hits cant be evaded", so in the end we need to keep only one +1 to gems), so I can use that and then annul till i get only fractured + "+1 to all spell gems". Also you are right, crit multi instead of aspect would be really good. Tho even with harvest it starts to become exponentialy difficulty to get both crits good rolls, as they both have "crit" tag.
Last edited by Akisailent on Jan 27, 2021, 12:43:22 PM
"
Akisailent wrote:
Ty for the answer! I wanted to start from fractured spell + non-chaos as chaos as I assumed it gives more dps in the end than just t1-t2 spell damage. Also with the combination of the fossils mentioned it takes 3 tries on average to get "+1 to all spell skill gems" (actually with few more tries you can get +1 to spell and +1 to phys spell, but this way you cant craft anymore "hits cant be evaded", so in the end we need to keep only one +1 to gems), so I can use that and then annul till i get only fractured + "+1 to all spell gems". Also you are right, crit multi instead of aspect would be really good. Tho even with harvest it starts to become exponentialy difficulty to get both crits good rolls, as they both have "crit" tag.

Also you can create fractured base yourself with Harvest. Although not sure how common that fracture seed is, probably not common at all.
"
mgarin wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:

Also you can create fractured base yourself with Harvest. Although not sure how common that fracture seed is, probably not common at all.

Yes, harvest fracture works something like: can use items with at least 5 mods, select a random mod to make it fractured. So you have 1 in 5 chances to fracture the mod you want
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
mgarin wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:

Yes, harvest fracture works something like: can use items with at least 5 mods, select a random mod to make it fractured. So you have 1 in 5 chances to fracture the mod you want

There are fractures for preffixes/suffixes only as well, but you have to have 3 of those to be able to use it. So 1 in 3 chances. And even 1 in 5 is worth a shot because if you hit the +1 mod - it's a big success.
Last edited by mgarin on Jan 27, 2021, 1:37:07 PM
I was inputting my gear into your PoB and it seems I still am pretty far off from your DPS (tho I have some GG items...or what I think are GG items) not sure if you could help steer me in the right direction on what I may be missing or doing wrong...i took off vaal RF from both POB's since I don't run rings with sockets for them

IGN: Delran
Last edited by Delran2 on Jan 27, 2021, 5:24:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info