[3.13] CoC Bladefall | Screen-wide 40m+ DPS | 10k+ ES | High defense | Any content | Very expensive

"
mgarin wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:
In order to craft same shield as your, can you see if this is the best way?
1) First you use an awakener orb on 1 good base, for example shaper with mana reservation (only 1 influenced mod) and a shity one just with +2 to minimum frenzy charges.
2) Now you harvest annul all mods exept these 2.
3) Now you want +1 to phys gems. As there are only 3 prefixes with "physical" tag, you block the one you can craft, that is "physical damage as extra chaos damage", than you harvest slam 2 times phys mods, this way you will hit "Reflects # Physical Damage to Melee Attackers" and the last physical mod which is +1 to phys gems.
4) Now bench remove the crafted mod and rng remove 1 phys mod, if you delete the +1 to gems than simply block again phys as chaos, slam +1 again and remove again, until you will have a base with mana reserv, +2 t min frenzy and +1 to phys gems.
5) Now you harvest slam a good flat or % es and craft the other, so you have full prefixes. And in the end slam chaos mod, which is the only suffix is chaos resistance. until you hit t1.

Edit: actually there is a small problem in that there is 1 more phys mod as redeemer suffix. So in order to just slam phys prefixes as i told, you can multimode the shield and than craft phys as chaos, this way you have full suffixes besides blocking 1 phys prefix OR when you use awakener orb, if you get a random suffix besides the 2 you want to keep, you can just keep it to block all suffixes and harvest annul it later. Only differense is that if you later annul +1 to gems you will need to multimode it again. Or the other way would be to not touch the first multimode and just harvest annul phys, depends if its cheaper to pay for remove phys crafts or just 2ex to multi mode it each time. In general it should take more than 2 tries if you multimode each time

Am I missing something ? Or is this the easiest way to craft it ?

I'll be honest, I don't remember how exactly I ended up with that shield in Harvest league.

My best guess:
- Buy, awaken or roll a base with 15% mana & +2 frenzy
- Clear prefixes (and 1 suffix if possible)
- Fill last suffix with temporary craft if you have an open one
- Augment 2x phys - you'll get +1 gem with a very high chance
- Craft suffixes cannot be changed and do a 50/50 annul
- If you remove +1 - augment phys again and annul again
- Augment defense
- Add/remove defense if you didn't get T1 defense mod until you do
- Augment chaos
- Add/remove chaos if you didn't get T1 chaos res until you do

Alternatively you can add/remove caster modifier instead of physical and stop once you either get 80%+ Spell Damage or +1 phys - both are equally good.

Although I wouldn't say that this strategy is reasonable with current Harvest implementation, it will take a long while to find enough harvest patches with the right crafts, but you can definitely do it as a long-term crafting project.

I would probably just go with either +2 min frenzy, +80% spell damage or +1 phys right now.

Ty! Yes thats more or less how I thought to craft it. And also I am buying harvest crafts in tft, so only problem is currency :D
Crafted this sceptre yesterday with fossils/harvest

Will switch 1% crit per 4 quality to aoe once I have better gear
Hi, i really love you build but i am struggling getting enough crit on single target figths especially above T14. Could you help me where could i improve please? Name is Cseperegapengeeso.
Last edited by Gilron on Feb 3, 2021, 11:57:58 AM
"
Gilron wrote:
Hi, i really love you build but i am struggling getting enough crit on single target figths especially above T14. Could you help me where could i improve please? Name is Cseperegapengeeso.

First and biggest mistake I can see in your build is your sceptre - you need to focus on Critical Strike Chance (local) and Attack Speed (local) stats first and foremost, without them you will be losing A LOT of damage and crit chance for Cyclone and will be struggling. Sceptre should preferably have 8%+ base crit chance and 1.75~1.8+ attacks per second.

Once you have that - you need "Hits can't be evaded" craft. That is another thing that you don't have. Looking at your other gear - you have almost no accuracy, that means you hit chance is probably around 65~70% which is absolutely terrible and almost cuts your damage in half.

The other thing - you really need Bottled Faith, but if you can't get it right now - get Diamond flask with 75~80% crit strike chance craft on it. If it still isn't enough - get the same craft on another flask to increase your critical strike chance even further. But ultimately you want to get rid of those and use Bottled Faith that will provide enormous damage boost and will cap out your crit chance at 100% for both Cyclone and Bladefall.

One more issue, although lesser one, - you need to have 2x critical strike chance notables on each of your medium cluster jewels. I personally recommend Pressure Points + Basics of Pain as the best combo. But there are a few other options available that you can use as temporary replacement.

And if you'll still be struggling with capping out crit - there are two minor nodes on passive tree near Assassination notable which each give 20% critical strike chance that work for both Cyclone and Bladefall - you can take those.
Last edited by mgarin on Feb 3, 2021, 12:49:32 PM
"
mgarin wrote:
"
Gilron wrote:

First and biggest mistake I can see in your build is your sceptre - you need to focus on Critical Strike Chance (local) and Attack Speed (local) stats first and foremost, without them you will be losing A LOT of damage and crit chance for Cyclone and will be struggling. Sceptre should preferably have 8%+ base crit chance and 1.75~1.8+ attacks per second.

Once you have that - you need "Hits can't be evaded" craft. That is another thing that you don't have. Looking at your other gear - you have almost no accuracy, that means you hit chance is probably around 65~70% which is absolutely terrible and almost cuts your damage in half.

The other thing - you really need Bottled Faith, but if you can't get it right now - get Diamond flask with 75~80% crit strike chance craft on it. If it still isn't enough - get the same craft on another flask to increase your critical strike chance even further. But ultimately you want to get rid of those and use Bottled Faith that will provide enormous damage boost and will cap out your crit chance at 100% for both Cyclone and Bladefall.

One more issue, although lesser one, - you need to have 2x critical strike chance notables on each of your medium cluster jewels. I personally recommend Pressure Points + Basics of Pain as the best combo. But there are a few other options available that you can use as temporary replacement.

And if you'll still be struggling with capping out crit - there are two minor nodes on passive tree near Assassination notable which each give 20% critical strike chance that work for both Cyclone and Bladefall - you can take those.

Thank you for your feedback. These are the things i was thinking also to be a problem. I changed a crit flask a while ago and when it is up it's not bad.

I think the first step will be to make a proper weapon that has better crit and than if i get the currency i will go for the bottled faith.

I didn't start to craft the rest of the items yet as i need some currency for it first so they are mostly for def.
Last edited by Gilron on Feb 3, 2021, 1:21:47 PM
Hello, I have one question. Please help me really answer it. I have a few things that I have done but haven’t put on the character yet. If I wear them, then the cyclone APS = 0.11, Bladefal CD = 0.11. With these values, do I lose in DPS? How can I check this? (I can't get a belt with enough resist, STR and CDR)

-----
upd:
sorry for my english please and thanks google translator
Last edited by Komokze1 on Feb 3, 2021, 11:44:34 PM
"
Komokze1 wrote:
Hello, I have one question. Please help me really answer it. I have a few things that I have done but haven’t put on the character yet. If I wear them, then the cyclone APS = 0.11, Bladefal CD = 0.11. With these values, do I lose in DPS? How can I check this? (I can't get a belt with enough resist, STR and CDR)

-----
upd:

I'm not 100% sure, it might result in a DPS loss due to how attacks and cooldowns are being handled on the PoE server, might not. You can test it on practice by placing Bladefall on your skill bar and checking whether it has visual delays in cooldown triggering or not when you are attacking any target with high life pool that will stay alive for some time. But that is only reasonable if you have 100% crit and hit chance in your build, otherwise there surely will be delays when you miss or don't crit.

Overall - I usually prefer (and would recommend) to play safe and have attack time be at least 0.01 greater than the cooldown of Bladefall trigger. So in your case - try getting 0.12 attack time & 0.11 cooldown time.
Last edited by mgarin on Feb 4, 2021, 2:58:12 AM
"
mgarin wrote:
"
Komokze1 wrote:

-----
upd:

I'm not 100% sure, it might result in a DPS loss due to how attacks and cooldowns are being handled on the PoE server, might not. You can test it on practice by placing Bladefall on your skill bar and checking whether it has visual delays in cooldown triggering or not when you are attacking any target with high life pool that will stay alive for some time. But that is only reasonable if you have 100% crit and hit chance in your build, otherwise there surely will be delays when you miss or don't crit.

Overall - I usually prefer (and would recommend) to play safe and have attack time be at least 0.01 greater than the cooldown of Bladefall trigger. So in your case - try getting 0.12 attack time & 0.11 cooldown time.

As far as i know from past descriptions and guide it should be a bit higher or it has dps loss. Not sure if this is true but since i read that they didn't change much.
"
Gilron wrote:
As far as i know from past descriptions and guide it should be a bit higher or it has dps loss. Not sure if this is true but since i read that they didn't change much.

Pretty much that, so I personally prefer having a tiny bit higher attack time than cooldown, just to be safe.

Also if you get all possible CDR stats (belt/boots/maxed awakened gem) - it should be pretty hard to have faster attack time than cooldown, at least on this particular build - if you aren't using anything that isn't recommended (like onslaught flask).

Was finally able to make this beauty, the sad part, my aspd still isn't lower than my Bladefall (without my aura bot) but I've def increased my damage significantly with that and the shavs
IGN: Delran
"
Delran2 wrote:

Was finally able to make this beauty, the sad part, my aspd still isn't lower than my Bladefall (without my aura bot) but I've def increased my damage significantly with that and the shavs

Very nice sceptr! How many essences it took to hit +1 to phys gems ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info