3.11.1d Patch Notes Preview

nice
Nice job guys.
But, please, fix the black screen, when using the new Mtx, like Malice parts, hats and stuf..
I need to play with Vulkan, DirectX still unplayable to me :(
But... i want to see the MTX that i bought.

Cyaa
please increase seed drops. i bought 2000 tier1 seeds from discord pretty random seeds. planted them with tier 2s and opened them 80+ quant maps but still dont get enough, yes im using buds aswell,,

am i doing something wrong ? or it is meant to be low. opening chase i get almost 13-18 seeds almost for one plot.. boring

would be nice if 3 maps played drops togheter total 3 full plot of seeds to grow
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on Jul 29, 2020, 9:00:48 PM
GGG, I don't know what you mean by:
"Fixed a bug which prevented Redeemer-influenced Boots from being able to roll Attack Dodge and Spell Dodge modifiers together."

It works fine? I have a pair of these boots.. or do you mean they can't be crafted? I don't get it...

https://i.imgur.com/FPOvADm.png
"

Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality.

Why? It is very convenient and not imbalanced. If the HS only has three slots, then don't be surprised when people resort to such tricks. I have half of my quad stash filled with HS for this very reason. Do I now run back and forth like a dog when I want to craft something? Sucks.
"
Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality.

Please this is making the game even more unplayable PLEASE i beg for forgiveness and kindness... PLEASE DON'T DO IT. I will be forced to quit the harvest mechanic and crafting if you do this.
Yeah, you guys need to add in 1 master crafting station at this point. 3 crafts to a station was fine for the first month. However when you're talking about having a quad tab or more of station crafts....I'm not leaving the grove to go to my hideout every time. I'll just leave crafts in the garden.
Are we ever going to get a fix for Orb of Promenade?
As much as I love most of what's been offered this league, I cannot approve of the horti fix.
they simply still dont fix the important stuff.. great.

And then they "Fix" something good with the horticrafting... great.

The closer the release of D4 comes the less the players will take this stuff any longer.. just saying...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info