3.11.1d Patch Notes Preview

nice! ty
Thanks for all the fixes and rest of work but :

"Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality."

I really don't get why about this one.

Sorting them ,using them is alreday crazy Tedious; not even talking about the micro-management that the garden need itself.
Last edited by Sky7a on Jul 29, 2020, 7:39:10 PM
fng finaly screenshot crash fix...
Fix things that are not bugs, keep all the silly gfx problems :)
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
"Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality."

Yes, making the chore league more of a chore "sounds brilliant" said no one.

You can add depth without boring the players to death with mundane chores, explanations, etc.

There's a reason this league was dropped like a rock in record numbers.

GGG stands for God no Get fun Going elsewhere ?
Single horticrafting station with slot upgrades when?
"
Fixed a bug where some Zana mission variations weren't offered as options. The "Single Portal" variation will remain permanently disabled.

RIP in peace

The lack of variation was fun while it lasted.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Is Bloom tech what is causing the Insatiable Malice + Demonic mystery box MTX to cause giant blue boxes over my char whenever I use Lightning Warp?
The bigger issue is the general dip in FPS particularly when loading maps and monolith. Bloom is annoying but not as bad as the drop in performance this league.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
NOOOOOOOOO

"
Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality.

This really sucx

IF you do this, can you create some master craft bench for crafts saved in Hort benches, to see them all, not to need jump from one to another?

Searching function in tab and placement from tab was thing which was saving crafting from horts to not feel absolutely awfull

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info