3.11.1d Patch Notes Preview

LOL now watch .. Here comes the Horticraft Stash Tab Sale......

Definitely the worst change I have seen in this game since the destroyed Poets Pens
"
KomodoOne21 wrote:
they simply still dont fix the important stuff.. great.

And then they "Fix" something good with the horticrafting... great.

The closer the release of D4 comes the less the players will take this stuff any longer.. just saying...

Well the data will show that. If people keep playing and esp. paying then its no loss to them.
great
Nice!
Don't forget the PS4 crowd when this hits us!
Is placing in the farm from the stash view really a concern?? The see stash should have actual storage for benches with crafts on them then... It makes no sense.
"
Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality.

WTF is this and how does that help anything or anyone?
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
The "Single Portal" variation will remain permanently disabled.

Awesome!

Greattttt <3
"
sciux wrote:
I don't know if this has previously been mentioned or not, but i have a serious moan to make in regards to POE patches.
Every time there is a patch even if it's under 1GB in size it can take me up to 3 hours to get game updated on steam.
Now i know this is not my broadband speed since i have 1Gb fiber optic broadband. I also know that it is not my pc spec since i have I7 6900k + 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2x 980ti.

I read somewhere in the forums that this is due to updates having to unpackage certain files within the game and than package them back which is the reason why it can take so long due to compression of files.
If this is the case maybe it is time to make some changes in regards to compression etc. I would rather game would take 70-80GB, but i would not need to re-download it every time there is a new patch. Which is what i was doing up until now. To re-download a game takes me approx 15min to download 700mb patch 2-3 hours doesn't make much sense...

Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

Everyone does not have has uncapped(or so much they can use it on anything) or fast internet. And it not that all of those players is poor. Sometimes your job require you to work at a place with bad internet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info