3.11.1d Patch Notes Preview

Nothing to see here
Last edited by jvilamala on Jul 30, 2020, 5:04:00 AM
IF there had to be a proof many player / people posting here are just drones it has been accomplished, all these "nice", "pog" and shit posters.

Did you even read and realize the ret**** change to harvest crafting / grove maintenance, making it even more tedious?

.... you people are one the main reasons why GGG more and more lives within an echo chanmber, exclusing 95%+ of the player base !
No black box fix pls ???? DEV??
"
bex_HB wrote:
IF there had to be a proof many player / people posting here are just drones it has been accomplished, all these "nice", "pog" and shit posters.

Did you even read and realize the ret**** change to harvest crafting / grove maintenance, making it even more tedious?

.... you people are one the main reasons why GGG more and more lives within an echo chanmber, exclusing 95%+ of the player base !

I was just thinking this after reading the first few posts after the notes...
"Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality."

Why was this targeted as a change? It's one of the things that make the crafting flow just a bit easier without trivializing the limited-portal system of going to the grove from a map. Because of the limit of 3 crafts in each horticrafting station, players are required to hoard horti stations in their stash and then search for desirable crafts. This is a HUGE quality of life nerf for what looks like no real gain. Disappointed by this
Update is terrible. After this patch, me and majority of players are keeping getting DCed at boss Catarina from Syndicate. Its impossible to kill that boss now after this update...
"
Update is terrible. After this patch, me and majority of players are keeping getting DCed at boss Catarina from Syndicate. Its impossible to kill that boss now after this update...

same here, been crashing like crazy... lost a few maps and a Mastermind because of this new patch ....
so...

NICE

...?
"Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality."

Please make gardening easier instead of nerfing things that weren't even a problem. This might be the last straw on the camel's back for me for this league.
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info