3.11.1d Patch Notes Preview

"
sciux wrote:
I don't know if this has previously been mentioned or not, but i have a serious moan to make in regards to POE patches.
Every time there is a patch even if it's under 1GB in size it can take me up to 3 hours to get game updated on steam.
Now i know this is not my broadband speed since i have 1Gb fiber optic broadband. I also know that it is not my pc spec since i have I7 6900k + 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2x 980ti.

I read somewhere in the forums that this is due to updates having to unpackage certain files within the game and than package them back which is the reason why it can take so long due to compression of files.
If this is the case maybe it is time to make some changes in regards to compression etc. I would rather game would take 70-80GB, but i would not need to re-download it every time there is a new patch. Which is what i was doing up until now. To re-download a game takes me approx 15min to download 700mb patch 2-3 hours doesn't make much sense...

Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

you do know that you can just download the stand alone client and not play through steam. This gets rid of the need to unconpress the files and updates much faster.
> Fixed a bug where some Zana mission variations weren't offered as options.

I honestly liked this bug. I really like to play a map as I wanted. The difficulty for Zana missions is already in the random mods. I'm ok with the time limits, but touching stones is just tedious and at that point why not just remove them all together again.
"
YourPain wrote:
WHY
"
Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality.
WHY

Yeah. This was the only sensible way of handling the Horti stations.

The only way to keep track of your stored crafts is to place them in stash where you could search. And then placing them from your stash as you crafted.

Now we are being forced to run back and forth between town and the grove.

Noooo. This is a big step backwards.
"
Fixed a client crash that could occur when taking a screenshot.

so it's not a meme or a "conspiracy theory" to not trust that button and use other tools or the print screen button instead.
"
"
Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality.

WTF is this and how does that help anything or anyone?

sounds like a workaround to avoid some bugs. no idea which bugs that may be. just a guess.
"
Setharial wrote:
"

This is utter insanity... crafting stations are already fucking bullshit to manage the way it is now. I have 60+ fucking crafting stations and having to travel back and forth to place new stations now kills it even more....

Why not give us ONE fucking crafting stations that we can just expand the slots on ....

60...try 1k.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27

y
bold
"
Fixed a bug preventing autoplanting of Harvest seeds from the Seed Stockpile if the seeds were item level 86 or higher.

How about fixing the inverse finally?

Where once you reach level 55 the autoplant option completely maxes out the area with level 61+ seeds from your seed storage, ignoring your inventory; and you can't even get seed growth for those seeds because they are too high of a level for the areas you are at ( EX: level 53 ).

It's so frustrating having to start manually planting seeds until you get into maps.
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Are you fucking shitting me? Why make crafting worse? This is so shit.

GGG way or no way
"
In addition, the team has been working on improvements and fixes to the bloom technology. We'll give you an update on this as soon as possible, potentially next week. Thanks for your patience!

Just DONT FORCE IT!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info