3.11.1d Patch Notes Preview

"
TwentyFiveEX wrote:
Great to see the Sirus encounter fixes finally make it in!

(...)

:'D

"
l2ap wrote:
Are we ever going to get a fix for Orb of Promenade?

What? Legitimately don't know what that is/what you mean?
Please also take a look at Volcano map. I have tested this on multiple systems. The moment you load the map and enter it, my latency skyrockets and eventually I will be sitting at 2900 and the game crashes. I thought it was my system and the vulcan drivers but this happens on multiple machines that I have tested it on.
it is still possible to place horticrafting stations from the Stash View.
Thank you for that zana 1 portal disable. Such a lame thing to have in red maps with soooo much loot dropping. Good QOL.
ty ty
i dont care!!

no comment
Steam update doesn't work fix this!
Not quite sure but dash might be causing crashes too.
"
YourPain wrote:
WHY
"
Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality.
WHY
WHY
Give us the option to merge horticrafting stations together, or transfer the crafts between them or something. Or just give us one station with all our available crafts with a search option. I'm sorry to say but this mechanic is so badly designed. Oh yes and please update your search function in stash 'coz its reaaaaaaaally bad especially for finding crafts.. which is the CORE of this league for some players.
Last edited by Desire007 on Jul 30, 2020, 4:51:28 AM
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
"Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality."

Making the already convoluted and clunky system.. even harder for the ONLY people ACTUALLY interacting with it??

It was also nice because it kept the public notes, even when placed/picked back up (which I'm assuming is a bug that probably caused problems.. but still.)

This is gonna make crafting and selling crafts A LOT worse.

This change was removed from the patch:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2916752

Nice.
That you keep it that way.
For a while i assume, till you reconsider the Hortification stations current QoL.

Otherwise increasing the crafting slots (either by upgrading or combining HS) would make it less likely to change zones and use too much portals.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info