Path of Exile Then and Now

i hope poe 2 will feel more like the old poe
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
I would like to play the first version do you have anything online?
Now make a "performance then and now" version.
The nostalgia is real I wonder what a mirror looked like back then
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
Back them when the PoE feel like fun, not like a work..
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
I remember going off to college in 2010. i made the poor choice of getting a macbook. i used to borrow my friends computer to play every now and then. i even ported a wine version of POE, it was very buggy with a lot of miss-clicks, but i was getting my fix. forward to 2014, i finally got my PC and the first thing i downloaded was POE. When D2 was stale for me Ya'll were there to pick up the pieces. Just like at the end highschool when i found out about POE. I was a kid i did not know much yet 10 years later i have a job and my own roof over my head. Sure i felt like giving up many times, but alas you must strive on for better.

Here's to Ten more years and on GGG!! cheers
The old character screen <3
I remember the ship character creation screen as much more in line with the plot, since all of us started at a beach shipwreck.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Progress. Sort of. Hope you guys are using this to try to remember what made the game fun. You've lost a lot of it in the complexity.

Back then, the game was far more complex in every way than now.
No rest for the wicked.
Nice. As April fool's bring back the 2007 look for a day!

Graphics have come a long way but compared to other games out there now, PoE doesn't look that good. I hope this is fixed at some point. Graphics are not this game's main strength but they're still important.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info