Path of Exile Then and Now

Yes. Then and now Path of Exile don't have Polish language version. Thx GGG...
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
Arkwright wrote:
Found this amongst some dead spiders on my hard drive. This was the whole game at the time...

Ahhhh.

The A1 coves.Just remember how much i disliked that zone with these tar zombies slowing you down ;)

Btw

What was the name of the old (and with 3.0 removed) Act 3 zone before the marketplace?
It had really cool music from what i remember.

Warehouses. Surprised it isn't a map, now. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Old Main Menu Soundtrack was soul.
Please make it back from time to time, if possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKFFgdlktuQ
I miss the skin of some of the older UI.
As per usual lots of negative nancies. Why do these people keep playing a game they clearly don't like ? What a waste.

Game has improved by magnitudes. If you can't see that you must be blind :o The only thing to be nostalgic about is the clear speed ;)
"Negative Nancies" indeed. Imagine, just for a moment, not blindly praising GGG. No need to do it. Just imagine it.

I too have been struck by a bit of nostalgia after seeing the OP.

And I freely admit that it is not always easy to know when you have your rose-tinted glasses on. But that said, I have a hard time disagreeing with the posters in this thread who say you have lost something precious, GGG.

Simplicity? Maybe. That human touch? Maybe.

In my case, that which I grieve most (as you well know by now) is your abandonment of your commitment to ethical microtransactions, which was once upon a time quite important to you.
Wash your hands, Exile!
I can't believe how fast time has passed, time truly flies when your having fun. Heres to another successful 10 years to PoE.

Ive got a character on my account who i refuse to delete because her /age is ridiculously old.

The game has changed immensely since launch. I remember PM'ing Rory during the closed beta about SLI support and him not knowing what it was.

I have recently gotten back into playing PoE and whilst i love Harvest, i do have concerns about Standards economy when the league (although i only really play the leagues - it doesn't affect me too much) is over but i know that Harvest is going to be heavily adjusted when it finally comes to Core.

EDIT: Thinking about it i remember years and years ago Chris said in an interview that GGG have 10 years of content planned for Path of Exile and as much as i love GGG and Path of Exile i honestly couldn't see how they could sustain that level of content... I'm glad i was proven wrong.

I am still waiting for our end-game challenge dungeon tower to return. :P

So glad GGG made Item Filters server side instead of Client side like how they were originally. For a period of time i was using GeForce Now to stream the game as i am using a Macbook Pro to play PoE at the moment and not having an item filter was painful.

Also where is the MacOS version... still waiting on that too. :P
Summoning Zombies from Stone and Bone since 2011
Last edited by FullMetalMonkey on Jul 28, 2020, 11:03:51 PM
Can't wait for what's next. Thank you for sharing the journey!
geometry dash
Last edited by paulgodfrey on Jul 30, 2020, 9:51:32 PM
<3
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info