[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Been playing around with this build for a long while now and recently came upon a cool tweak that I think people should consider if you're more into mapping and want to go even faster, while being even safer and also are more limited by budget.

If, like me, you put a ton of exalts into this build but still struggle to hit 400% aura effect because you dont want to pay multiple more mirrors for the 1 passive voices and the mirror shop items which add up to another 6-7 mirrors...then consider this less expensive but arguably more powerful tweak I came up with.

First off, 375% aura effect is all you need. Dont bother going for 400% because it is 100% NOT WORTH IT. (really, even 325-350% is fine but you'll be stuck with 88-89% resists which is still amazing but obviously not fantastic).

You can ease into this build more effetively by dropping necromancer on the tree and picking up trickster instead. The necromancer node is good and nets you about 30% dps increase from the cast speed from all the auras we have, but trickster actually comes out ahead when you factor in frenzy and power charges which will come very easily when mapping. You'll lose a bit of damage on bosses doing this, but most of the time, were mapping and the extra frenzy charges and 70% MORE regen will make budget builds feel much better.

Aside from the extra mapping damage the Trickster node ALSO can generate an extra 70% total ES regen.. which will make you nearly invincible to pretty much everything in the game (this build already has insane regen and massive mitigation so adding 70% MORE regen is just godmode+).

The caveat here, is that you'll have to cause DoT to an enemy once every 4 seconds to trigger Patient Reaper. We can do this by simply adding fire spell damage to an abyss jewel that goes in your stygian belt, or adding using it in place of a jewel slot on the tree. Our build should be critting fairly often, about 50% of the time it hits so we'll have no problem applying a fire DoT as long as we dont 1 shot the enemy which is a good problem to have.

The extra zoom from frenzy charges, damage from chaos, and 70% EXTRA regen should make mapping feel even better than it already does.

Just something I thought I'd share for people who are still trying to make aura stackers. - play with it yourself in PoB and you'll see how strong it looks. Just remember to add in frenzy/power charges and keep in mind you'll give up a bit of damage vs bosses.

As a final bonus, the reduced cast speed actually helps people if they're struggling with mana regen. I had this problem early on in the build when i was still working out my 1% RMR jewels and cutting it too close with reserved mana.

Just thought I'd share. Would love to hear people's thoughts on this tweak too.
Last edited by bobby3127 on Jun 1, 2021, 11:00:28 PM
"
bobby3127 wrote:
Been playing around with this build for a long while now and recently came upon a cool tweak that I think people should consider if you're more into mapping and want to go even faster, while being even safer and also are more limited by budget.

If, like me, you put a ton of exalts into this build but still struggle to hit 400% aura effect because you dont want to pay multiple more mirrors for the 1 passive voices and the mirror shop items which add up to another 6-7 mirrors...then consider this less expensive but arguably more powerful tweak I came up with.

First off, 375% aura effect is all you need. Dont bother going for 400% because it is 100% NOT WORTH IT. (really, even 325-350% is fine but you'll be stuck with 88-89% resists which is still amazing but obviously not fantastic).

You can ease into this build more effetively by dropping necromancer on the tree and picking up trickster instead. The necromancer node is good and nets you about 30% dps increase from the cast speed from all the auras we have, but trickster actually comes out ahead when you factor in frenzy and power charges which will come very easily when mapping. You'll lose a bit of damage on bosses doing this, but most of the time, were mapping and the extra frenzy charges and 70% MORE regen will make budget builds feel much better.

Aside from the extra mapping damage the Trickster node ALSO can generate an extra 70% total ES regen.. which will make you nearly invincible to pretty much everything in the game (this build already has insane regen and massive mitigation so adding 70% MORE regen is just godmode+).

The caveat here, is that you'll have to cause DoT to an enemy once every 4 seconds to trigger Patient Reaper. We can do this by simply adding fire spell damage to an abyss jewel that goes in your stygian belt, or adding using it in place of a jewel slot on the tree. Our build should be critting fairly often, about 50% of the time it hits so we'll have no problem applying a fire DoT as long as we dont 1 shot the enemy which is a good problem to have.

The extra zoom from frenzy charges, damage from chaos, and 70% EXTRA regen should make mapping feel even better than it already does.

Just something I thought I'd share for people who are still trying to make aura stackers. - play with it yourself in PoB and you'll see how strong it looks. Just remember to add in frenzy/power charges and keep in mind you'll give up a bit of damage vs bosses.

As a final bonus, the reduced cast speed actually helps people if they're struggling with mana regen. I had this problem early on in the build when i was still working out my 1% RMR jewels and cutting it too close with reserved mana.

Even at a lower budget the build really doesn't have issues clearing but getting boss dmg high...

You suggest getting even less boss damage (about 22% not 30% since you gain 8% from getting tricksters non-chaos).

I wouldn't call this optimization sensible at all
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
So how much you need and which pob for 350% or so, since seems people in here suggesting that that is already godmode ON.
Never played these aurastackers, would love to, before they are completely deleted from game.
Currently have around 40-50ex.
"
bobby3127 wrote:

Losing the necro ascendancy is undoubtedly not worth it. The build itself should have no problem clearing. Most people struggle in maps not because they have no damage, but simply because they do not enough energy shield. Bossing is quite a struggle for many budget aura builds, so to simply ask them to lower bossing damage is going to make bossing feel really bad.
I have a question. Why would one want 35% increased effect on the new 3% aura effect cluster jewels? you will land on 4% per point 4x5=20% (one is jewelsocket) while if you take replenishing prescense+ first among equal on a 6 node you get 6x2+3x3=22%
4 meme jewels sold, Harvest
"
Battousai2928 wrote:
I have a question. Why would one want 35% increased effect on the new 3% aura effect cluster jewels? you will land on 4% per point 4x5=20% (one is jewelsocket) while if you take replenishing prescense+ first among equal on a 6 node you get 6x2+3x3=22%

well if you want to loose 16 flat es per node (80 flat es per cluster) thats a lot of es youre giving up for 14% aura effect (assuming 7 clusters with those 2, since you need 2 with purposeful anyway)
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Does anyone know if skitterbots is real dps or padding on pob?
"
swaes wrote:
Does anyone know if skitterbots is real dps or padding on pob?

since you can't shock outside of skitters its real dps - but its only really reliable vs bosses
RIP aura stacker
died 3.15

"
Jhiroth wrote:
RIP aura stacker
died 3.15

Where exactly did we get hit cause I only see buffs?

„ Spark now deals more base damage and has reduced growth. This results in it dealing approximately 40% more damage at gem level 1, 10% more damage at gem level 20, and less beyond that (it deals less damage than it did before at gem level 40, but higher or the same at all other levels).“

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info