[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Don't forget Empower is 160% multiplier now instead of 125%. That'll hit the glove setup hard.
I play dual totems. I like dual totems. DoubleDildos all the way.
"
Don't forget Empower is 160% multiplier now instead of 125%. That'll hit the glove setup hard.

Empower:
Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 125%).

This is only a difference of 20 flat mana (2% reserved), which is not a huge deal :) I used inc aoe (currently 140% multiplier)
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Last edited by Jix_91 on Jul 21, 2021, 9:36:39 AM
My bad, glad I was wrong and it's only 140%. So realistically the build needs 3-5% more rmr to stay the same mana wise? With the support gem changes added in.
I play dual totems. I like dual totems. DoubleDildos all the way.
"
So realistically the build needs 3-5% more rmr to stay the same mana wise?

So when we all login once the changes go live and none of us can even cast spark due to the new mana requirements, that was what I was talking about when I said RIP Aura Stacker.

You are going to need to spend multiple mirrors to get 3-5 more rmr clusters and thats assuming we aren't all fighting over the few that exist, if we all need them. Thats just STD because we all know this build cant hit anywhere near the levels in league it can in std without the legacy rmr helm and amulet.

"
My bad, glad I was wrong and it's only 140%. So realistically the build needs 3-5% more rmr to stay the same mana wise? With the support gem changes added in.

id say with 2% rmr youre plenty in the green..
with 2 extra i go from 138 / 11% to 280 flat / 22% unreserved
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
Jhiroth wrote:
"
So realistically the build needs 3-5% more rmr to stay the same mana wise?

So when we all login once the changes go live and none of us can even cast spark due to the new mana requirements, that was what I was talking about when I said RIP Aura Stacker.

You are going to need to spend multiple mirrors to get 3-5 more rmr clusters and thats assuming we aren't all fighting over the few that exist, if we all need them. Thats just STD because we all know this build cant hit anywhere near the levels in league it can in std without the legacy rmr helm and amulet.

I don't like that you're that negative - relative to the other builds we didn't get hit hard at all...
I just ran an uber atziri without any support gems or flasks... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGuXEO9rchs
I am not trying to being negative, I am trying to be factual. I honestly hope I am dead wrong, but when I am trying to prep for next patch all I can see is huge cost for less function.

If I search ilvl 84 RMR clusters currently available (STD trade says 3 total, 2 online) they are 3mir and 4mir.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/LnP9QvXun

Spending 7mir just to be able to use the build I used before the patch seeems like a build ender to me but I admit I dont have the currency others do.

Obviously those with near-perfect builds will be less negatively affected because you can still hit the RMR needs. For example those players wearing rare chests and who already have multiple RMR clusters.

Last edited by Jhiroth on Jul 21, 2021, 1:39:52 PM
"
Jhiroth wrote:
I am not trying to being negative, I am trying to be factual. I honestly hope I am dead wrong, but when I am trying to prep for next patch all I can see is huge cost for less function.

If I search ilvl 84 RMR clusters currently available (STD trade says 3 total, 2 online) they are 3mir and 4mir.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/LnP9QvXun

Spending 7mir just to be able to use the build I used before the patch seeems like a build ender to me but I admit I dont have the currency others do.

Obviously those with near-perfect builds will be less negatively affected because you can still hit the RMR needs. For example those players wearing rare chests and who already have multiple RMR clusters.

you realize you can use other clusters with a budget variant? like double notables
I realize that we dont agree on this and I actually hope I am wrong and you are right.

Will be interesting to see on patch day.
There's also other ways to solve this problem, I feel like you're thinking in a box @Jhiroth.

You can get some +max mana on gear, the Dreamer cluster on tree, you could run a different jewel for a while. Get max mana on the rare jewels, etc.

Spending points on the tree definitely hits the build but there's perfectly fine workarounds. Points on the tree and purchasing the ability to free them with endless upgrades is the entire goal of this build.
Last edited by rEDNiNE150 on Jul 21, 2021, 4:22:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info