[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
Stargazer08 wrote:
so will is it sentinel updated?

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
I played this build in harvest, is it at all possible to salvage this in any way in standard? I don't know how I would respec this/what skill I would use, or how to solve the aura situation. Or if I can even do anything with the character's gear etc.
https://pastebin.com/ajmf7iey
And what would the minimum exalt cost be to play your build in sentinel?
"
"
I played this build in harvest, is it at all possible to salvage this in any way in standard? I don't know how I would respec this/what skill I would use, or how to solve the aura situation. Or if I can even do anything with the character's gear etc.

Salvage in standard sure - that would work. League -> no.
Cost - I am not so sure… the guide says what the minimum required gear for it to work is so probably that.
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
"

Salvage in standard sure - that would work. League -> no.
Cost - I am not so sure… the guide says what the minimum required gear for it to work is so probably that.

How would I go about salvaging it in standard? I have all those old mana res jewels and etc, but idk what to do with the character.
Obviously without using 3 mirrors, surely all the 2% mana res jewels I have can be used?
Last edited by Sadudotharl on Jul 7, 2022, 1:13:43 PM
"

Obviously without using 3 mirrors, surely all the 2% mana res jewels I have can be used?

If you’re not looking to spend some mirrors you should play a different build - there are no cheap Ferraris
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"

If you’re not looking to spend some mirrors you should play a different build - there are no cheap Ferraris

I'm just asking if it's possible to use my current scion for this. There doesn't seem to be any other aura stack I could use with it.
Last edited by Sadudotharl on Jul 9, 2022, 6:18:15 AM
"
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"

I'm just asking if it's possible to use my current scion for this. There doesn't seem to be any other aura stack I could use with it.

I mean sure, but you would probably need to replace a lot of gearslots...

required uniques:
· legacy soul catcher with 25% reduced soul cost (40% duration if you want
· maximum vaal haste up-time) and 69+% enchant
· conquerers potency for flask effect
· brutal restraint with traitor or flask on crit belt

required rares:
· microdistillery belt with 18% flask effect
· legacy vaal soul cost weapons (x2 if 1handed)

this is the subset you 100% need to change your version
rip 15 rmr mastery.
so build will need more rmr corrupts again? gg
Last edited by andrew8448 on Aug 2, 2022, 7:28:30 PM
Awakened Enlighten Support lvl5
"
akaflux wrote:
Awakened Enlighten Support lvl5

This doesn't tell anything.

Probably gonna end up "only the rich can play it in Standard" kinda territory -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info