[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

the budget full unique version has 3,8k ES, which is fine vs. elemental dmg with 90% res. But how does this version survive a single phys hit? Grace would give some mor EHP with alternate determination. But without it?
"
majesthro wrote:
the budget full unique version has 3,8k ES, which is fine vs. elemental dmg with 90% res. But how does this version survive a single phys hit? Grace would give some mor EHP with alternate determination. But without it?

grace + alt determination is fake phys reduction - to be blunt - you will die - its a cheap version :)
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Hey Jix, how do I get an amulet with reduced reservation, clarity and avian???

Isn't clarity and avian exclusive cause they are both aura mods?
"
Kayserleo wrote:
Hey Jix, how do I get an amulet with reduced reservation, clarity and avian???

Isn't clarity and avian exclusive cause they are both aura mods?

You are right that you can't have aspect and another "grants X skill" on the same item.

You would need to craft it on any other rare slot.
Last edited by ryiochi on May 14, 2021, 3:32:43 AM
the "full unique budget" pob has an amulet with vitality & spider on it, is this a mistake?
"
Griff112 wrote:
the "full unique budget" pob has an amulet with vitality & spider on it, is this a mistake?

just noticed the pob was broken anyway - I posted an updated variant with new gems
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Gotcha, can you explain awakened chain and when to use it, since there are 6 supports for EK? I assume maybe you swap it with hypothermia for bosses or clear?
"
Griff112 wrote:
Gotcha, can you explain awakened chain and when to use it, since there are 6 supports for EK? I assume maybe you swap it with hypothermia for bosses or clear?

thats correct - woke chain is great for clear - hypo can be swapped for bosses when using ek :)
So I have around 50x saved up right now but I have no idea what to upgrade next. Can anyone take a look at my pastebin and possibly give more some info about my next few upgrades?

https://pastebin.com/YzvnVAPF
how the heck can you run all those auras i got like reduced mana on alot of items and i still lack like a heck of it what am i missing whats making 160% reduced ? just started out today and wanna know what i should spend my currency on
appreciate all the help <3

http://poeurl.com/djqK
Last edited by leotar1 on May 15, 2021, 7:30:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info