[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

I will be happy for some help from the high DPS guys here.

here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/QP1dd0sN (raw), https://pastebin.com/PbMWMAUM (calc all the buffs and things like might of the meek)

I got the decent gear, using EK, nova DPS with everything I got and calc 50% shock is about 40M shaper DPS.

Seems like some people here did it better, would like to have some help here.

Thanks
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Oct 21, 2020, 10:11:27 AM
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
I tried a Guardian version of this build and it's disappointing as fuck. Don't roll the guardian version, it's not nearly good enough.

The guardian does about 1/3 the damage of golems, so it's not even good DPS, it is NOT immortal, rips and 1 shots galore, which means it's weak af even with about 100ex investment.. And without chain support the build feels like trash.

Do the scion, or roll a Necro golem aura stacker. The guardian version is nowhere near OP, it's weak af in all respects.

I think that with a 100ex budget the scion version will also feel very underwhelming. Just the bases of the cluster jewels are at 28ex each right now. You need 8 of those. And they need to be rolled at least for 35% increased effect and one usefull stat. So you are looking at ~240ex just for the cluster jewels. You probably need at least another 100ex for the rest of the gear. Most likely more.

As for guardian vs. scion: as far as I understand the main difference is that guardian gets 90% flat phys reduction (which is a very strong defense stat) while the scion only gets about 50%. The scion gets the insane cast speed buff, though. Given divergent determination I do not see any valid reason to go guardian.
"
Faendris wrote:

I think that with a 100ex budget the scion version will also feel very underwhelming. Just the bases of the cluster jewels are at 28ex each right now. You need 8 of those. And they need to be rolled at least for 35% increased effect and one usefull stat. So you are looking at ~240ex just for the cluster jewels. You probably need at least another 100ex for the rest of the gear. Most likely more.

As for guardian vs. scion: as far as I understand the main difference is that guardian gets 90% flat phys reduction (which is a very strong defense stat) while the scion only gets about 50%. The scion gets the insane cast speed buff, though. Given divergent determination I do not see any valid reason to go guardian.

Honestly the guardian feels very rippy without chain support, which lowers DPS quite a bit.. but switching build in POB witch scion, same spec, same gear, shows a DPS increase of about 2m DPS alone from the necro ascendency.

I'm running only 6 medium clusters though.
"
majesthro wrote:

Im on a scuffed guardian storm brand mini aura stacker, cause i rerolled from an pure storm brand guardian and just wanted to keep playing with storm brand.
Not even on 90% max resi yet (88%), but im absolutely tanky.
Lvl 97, super rarely dying. Heists, A8, T16 maps no problem at all.
Bosses melt.

Ofc, full aura stacker scion is miles ahead, no question. in my current state I wouldnt jump into T19 full deli maps.
But my most expensive item was a 6-link shavs week 2 or so for 6ex, everything else is pretty budget and i didnt even bother upgrading. And for that its doing pretty well for the majority of the content.

My gear is solid, +2 corrupt on prism guardian, and +2 corrupt on alpha howl, shavs, CoTB, mana res ammy, etc etc. I just expected it to be a literal god with the gear ive got. Right now at 3x the investment it's not half of what my scuffed golem aura stacker is.

I guess my mindset is stuck in 3.8 and below, where half geared was still a god. I'm only at 6 med clusters instead of 8/9, but I expected more. It'd more than OP by most standards, but I was expecting to be nearly immortal already
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Oct 21, 2020, 2:45:54 PM
Hey,

Here my https://pastebin.com/BgFiCNsp

Can someone help me i don'know what i have to change because i can't stack all aura....

I'm lvl 90.

I have currancy if i have to change something.

Thx

:)
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
majesthro wrote:

Im on a scuffed guardian storm brand mini aura stacker, cause i rerolled from an pure storm brand guardian and just wanted to keep playing with storm brand.
Not even on 90% max resi yet (88%), but im absolutely tanky.
Lvl 97, super rarely dying. Heists, A8, T16 maps no problem at all.
Bosses melt.

Ofc, full aura stacker scion is miles ahead, no question. in my current state I wouldnt jump into T19 full deli maps.
But my most expensive item was a 6-link shavs week 2 or so for 6ex, everything else is pretty budget and i didnt even bother upgrading. And for that its doing pretty well for the majority of the content.

My gear is solid, +2 corrupt on prism guardian, and +2 corrupt on alpha howl, shavs, CoTB, mana res ammy, etc etc. I just expected it to be a literal god with the gear ive got. Right now at 3x the investment it's not half of what my scuffed golem aura stacker is.

I guess my mindset is stuck in 3.8 and below, where half geared was still a god. I'm only at 6 med clusters instead of 8/9, but I expected more. It'd more than OP by most standards, but I was expecting to be nearly immortal already

Please do not take that as an insult but you will need to invest 200+ ex in your cluster jewels alone in order to make this build feel good (either as guardian or ascendant, with the latter being much better). If you do not want to invest in ilvl 84 cluster jewels you are way better off if you play a different build.
"
Faendris wrote:

Please do not take that as an insult but you will need to invest 200+ ex in your cluster jewels alone in order to make this build feel good (either as guardian or ascendant, with the latter being much better). If you do not want to invest in ilvl 84 cluster jewels you are way better off if you play a different build.

i agree, and I think many people would say it feels good in general, and it does, but I was expecting a little more at my level of investment so far.

its not bad, just kinda surprising.
I am CI aura stacker now, runnign arc.
REally happy about the build at the moment, 5k ES with prism in offhand.
i consider to go Lowlife to get some more Dmg and eazyer way to run a few more auras.
What build is considered best for delve 1k and t17 delirium maps?
will get chaos resi cap ofc, if i got lowlife.
(already got some on clusters by accident)

Bored of heist looting, want to do something else.
Looking for a savior to tell what is the best upgrade next for my build
currently im running 16 auras, using CI and prism guardian.
my pob is https://pastebin.com/r26q6fVC
any advice would be great!
"
rel4us wrote:
I will be happy for some help from the high DPS guys here.

here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/QP1dd0sN (raw), https://pastebin.com/PbMWMAUM (calc all the buffs and things like might of the meek)

I got the decent gear, using EK, nova DPS with everything I got and calc 50% shock is about 40M shaper DPS.

Seems like some people here did it better, would like to have some help here.

Thanks

help? please?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info