[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

Anyone care to advise me on building a bigger ES pool?

I'm very satisfied with my damage at this point but 4.2k es seems a little low. I'm not completely clueless with the build but am more asking the question what I should be targeting as next upgrades.

Thanks for your help if you take a look - profile is open.

I guess some flat on the amulet is one place and eventually maybe int/flat on boots as well as transition into +3/4 HothT and empower disc with multi jewels. Those upgrades are probably a decent bit of farming away though, just wondering if there's something more obvious i'm missing?
Last edited by _Lydora_ on Oct 24, 2020, 2:08:58 PM
my setup for spark
- explo sceptre
- 5.5s duration spark
- 137 cold pen with awa cold pen
https://pastebin.com/6tTgKPkq
Last edited by Sigosuu on Oct 24, 2020, 10:55:36 PM
"
_Lydora_ wrote:

I'm very satisfied with my damage at this point but 4.2k es seems a little low. I'm not completely clueless with the build but am more asking the question what I should be targeting as next upgrades.

I guess some flat on the amulet is one place and eventually maybe int/flat on boots as well as transition into +3/4 HothT and empower disc with multi jewels. Those upgrades are probably a decent bit of farming away though, just wondering if there's something more obvious i'm missing?

Biggest ES upgrade are 35% effect, +12 flat es, +8 int jewels - these are insanely expensive, but are at least +500 effective es per jewel
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Aura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
‎‎MF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎Hideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
_Lydora_ wrote:

Biggest ES upgrade are 35% effect, +12 flat es, +8 int jewels - these are insanely expensive, but are at least +500 effective es per jewel

Ok cheers, farming t17 Tropical delis atm hoping for a base or two.
"
why necromancy and not elementalist?

"Auras from your Skills grant 2% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies"

This stacks with the insane amoutn of auras and aura effect
How likely is it that GGG will nerf this build to unplayable? For example new skill tree removes 4% RMR nodes or 1% RMR corrupt on jewels gets retro nerfed to "less mana reserved". It seems really vulnerable to GGG retro nerfs compared to investing in mirroring legacy rares that can be used with any OP skill. I guess rares can still get dumpstered by power creep (Synthesis, Harvest) but at least your 10 mir build is still playable, maybe 10% lower dps or w/e.
I think they will balance it out somehow. For example if they just changed the Smite aura effect to not work with aura effect scaling about 50% of the damage would be gone. THat would probably move the build from meta to niche, without destroying the top end versions that ppl have to invest so much into.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 26, 2020, 4:07:43 AM
is there an option for large cluster jewels until i can afford voices? :)
"
Drexiify wrote:
is there an option for large cluster jewels until i can afford voices? :)

Go with Cold/Spell/Elemental damage 8 point large.
Hi there,
i was wondering if the build is ok in heist league if we cant get Glancing Blows from the lethal pride
Since it seems we can get it with a tempered flesh, is it worth taking it ? ( not sure if the goal is stacking 2 lethal pride with both tempered flesh and lethal pride)
thank you for your help !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info