[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

"
rel4us wrote:

"
They do stack, also you are likely not shocking at all for full value since you deal 96% cold damage. Even though your chance to shock is 100% from cotb your lightning damage is too low to inflict bigger shocks.

Still I would switch to aspect of the avian since you have the chest that doubles the effect.

Not true, the rings rives you 100% chance to shock with spells (not lightning damage), and you have pretty hard hits, arc got shock effect, you reach 50% all the time. So another 15% increased after 3 sec, or to have 20% chance to deal double damage half of the time, and movement speed the other half, I'll take the Avien anytime.

Also, ACD gives you 49% more damage with 100% reduced crit, Awakened Chain gives you 45% more damage and clear, that is what I'd do if I were you. only your scepter worth more than my whole gear :D

I think you are mistaken on how the damage for arc is calculated. The "more" for each remaining chain is (as far as I know it) not a regular more multiplier. So when doing the switch you loose a 1.49 more multiplier from acd and you gain a 0.9 less multiplier as well as an additive increase of 0.45 through the extra remaining chains. Which results in about 30% reduction of the damage for the first hit. As always math in PoE is a bitch and I might be off but this is very similar to what POB calculates as well.

Last edited by Faendris on Oct 20, 2020, 6:03:29 AM
"
rel4us wrote:

"
They do stack, also you are likely not shocking at all for full value since you deal 96% cold damage. Even though your chance to shock is 100% from cotb your lightning damage is too low to inflict bigger shocks.

Still I would switch to aspect of the avian since you have the chest that doubles the effect.

Not true, the rings rives you 100% chance to shock with spells (not lightning damage), and you have pretty hard hits, arc got shock effect, you reach 50% all the time. So another 15% increased after 3 sec, or to have 20% chance to deal double damage half of the time, and movement speed the other half, I'll take the Avien anytime.

Also, ACD gives you 49% more damage with 100% reduced crit, Awakened Chain gives you 45% more damage and clear, that is what I'd do if I were you. only your scepter worth more than my whole gear :D

The rings have the condition that you gain a chance to shock on 'freeze' - you cant freeze any target the addtional damage would be meaningful against; aka bosses.

Normal mobs still need three casts to benefit from it - the first one will freeze the target, enabling the shock condition; the second one will apply the shock and the third hit would benefit from it.

If you need 3 hits to kill a white mob your build failed somewhere anyhow.
So where is the POB for the high budget version?
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:

yeah I know the guy :) build is ~40mir by now

i know him too he bought my medium cluster jewel (hypnotic solace) :p
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

"

A hit of damage that has a X% chance to shock is capable of inflicting shock. Critical strikes always inflict shock regardless of their chance to shock. Modifiers to chance to shock can be found on some gems, equipment, and the passive skill tree. By default, **only lightning damage** is able to inflict shock.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock

Tell me how I am supposed to shock anything with this damage:

lol, you will shock anything, your average damage is not the peak, and you only need to do 10% of a monster's life to shock it. your crit with cold damage will freeze, and your second shot will shock, then your 3rd shot and above will have the benefit of shock. and yes, your damage per hit is much more than you need, and you got increased effect of shock so it can shock anything for 50% if you freed it.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Hi, thanks for the amazing guide!
I've been trying to follow but could only get roughly 25%-30% of the dps that the build pob has
Can anyone help me understand what am I doing wrong 😭

Profile is open, thanks!
"
hay12396 wrote:
I've been trying to follow but could only get roughly 25%-30% of the dps that the build pob has

Profile is open, thanks!
Looks like you have a lot less aura effect.
You can see your total effect in PoB, clikc the Calcs tab and choose an aura, ideally you want it above x5. To get that you need 35% inc. effect on every medium cluster jewel. Apart from that OP has minmaxed almost every gear slot on his standard build - +3 armor, damage on shield, +6 awaken gems, etc...
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 20, 2020, 6:28:15 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
hay12396 wrote:

Profile is open, thanks!
Looks like you have a lot less aura effect.
You can see your total effect in PoB, clikc the Calcs tab and choose an aura, ideally you want it above x5. Apart from that OP has minmaxed almost every gear slot on his standard build - +3 armor, damage on shield, +6 awaken gems, etc...

Thanks for taking a look! I had a feeling that it was mostly the jewels
Got the best jewels I could find in the budget but OP jewels are crazy and almost Impossible to get 😂
I tried a Guardian version of this build and it's disappointing as fuck. Don't roll the guardian version, it's not nearly good enough.

The guardian does about 1/3 the damage of golems, so it's not even good DPS, it is NOT immortal, rips and 1 shots galore, which means it's weak af even with about 100ex investment.. And without chain support the build feels like trash.

Do the scion, or roll a Necro golem aura stacker. The guardian version is nowhere near OP, it's weak af in all respects.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
I tried a Guardian version of this build and it's disappointing as fuck. Don't roll the guardian version, it's not nearly good enough.

The guardian does about 1/3 the damage of golems, so it's not even good DPS, it is NOT immortal, rips and 1 shots galore, which means it's weak af even with about 100ex investment.. And without chain support the build feels like trash.

Do the scion, or roll a Necro golem aura stacker. The guardian version is nowhere near OP, it's weak af in all respects.

Im on a scuffed guardian storm brand mini aura stacker, cause i rerolled from an pure storm brand guardian and just wanted to keep playing with storm brand.
Not even on 90% max resi yet (88%), but im absolutely tanky.
Lvl 97, super rarely dying. Heists, A8, T16 maps no problem at all.
Bosses melt.

Ofc, full aura stacker scion is miles ahead, no question. in my current state I wouldnt jump into T19 full deli maps.
But my most expensive item was a 6-link shavs week 2 or so for 6ex, everything else is pretty budget and i didnt even bother upgrading. And for that its doing pretty well for the majority of the content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info