[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Ludafish wrote:
Based on the patch updates, is it better to go 450+DPS/2APS/6.5+Crit Foil or 200+DPS/Impale Paradoxica in your opinion?

Can only really afford one at the moment. Good Paradoxica pretty scarce atm besides yours :)

paradoxica, hands down. it's just too good to let go of. only thing a foil with 450pdps and 2AS shine at, will be speed obviously. Paradoxica is way stronger, but foils are faster, which means a bit faster mapping. and don't forget to get the paradoxica 200pdps, attack speed, and impale.

Awesome, thanks!
"
BlizardShafff wrote:
Do you recommend any new gem ? (anomalous , divergent, etc)
Thank you again

no not really. well I didn't even bother to check them out yet lol
Thanks, that's super helpful, I didn't realize abyssus was so important, and I actually meant to swap brutality out for fortify since I had that jewel laying sround, which I still might do, especially if going abyssus, the belt was just because I couldn't really afford anything better right now and with max res I didn't see a need for a stygian, so this seemed like a decent way to snag some extra life/damage on the cheap.

Thanks again! Super quick and helpful response!
Fun build for a few days, but yeah. I have just about everything except for a bottled faith and I just randomly fall over sometimes. Definitely not tanky enough for what I had hoped. But fun for league start I guess!
Got to red maps, and finally got a Replica Farrul's Fur. I still don't believe it's strictly necessary for the build (and it's very possible my currency would have been better spent on something else), but I will say it is a very nice QOL improvement for bossing.

Not sure what my next gear improvement should be - The Surrender, Ryslatha's Coil, and -mana cost jewelry are the most notable things I'm still missing. Any suggestions / recommendations?

Last edited by mookie990 on Sep 29, 2020, 6:33:30 PM
nvm
Last edited by RNE0916 on Sep 29, 2020, 8:46:55 PM
"
mookie990 wrote:
Got to red maps, and finally got a Replica Farrul's Fur. I still don't believe it's strictly necessary for the build (and it's very possible my currency would have been better spent on something else), but I will say it is a very nice QOL improvement for bossing.

Not sure what my next gear improvement should be - The Surrender, Ryslatha's Coil, and -mana cost jewelry are the most notable things I'm still missing. Any suggestions / recommendations?

I suppose it depends on your feelings now. Lacking tankness? Go for Surrender. (and then use Cast on Critical combo, it doesn't do much now in your build btw).
Want more damage? Look for good rolled Ryslatha's.
Feel that sustaining mana is a problem? -manacost + lvl 3 Enlighten in your boots (change Blood Rage). It will give you ~100 free mana pool, which is more than enough with -mana cost jewelry.
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
Last edited by allumino on Sep 29, 2020, 7:29:10 PM

Here's my current gear, what should I be doing to progress towards 6 linking my Farruls? I'm still fairly new to the game so I'm not sure where to go from here.
Should I farm something for fusings specifically or is there some way to farm currency I should be focusing on?

I'm pretty overcapped on resistances atm, what should I be aiming for instead of those?

Should I try to craft a 5 link onto my farruls to allow me to use flicker and increase clear speed? I'm working towards getting the ability to craft aspect of the cat on gloves but have a farruls helm to give me the skill currently.
Last edited by Manchua on Sep 29, 2020, 8:18:35 PM
"
Manchua wrote:

Here's my current gear, what should I be doing to progress towards 6 linking my Farruls? I'm still fairly new to the game so I'm not sure where to go from here.
Should I farm something for fusings specifically or is there some way to farm currency I should be focusing on?

I'm pretty overcapped on resistances atm, what should I be aiming for instead of those?

Farming fusings isn't a realistic option, in my experience - they just don't drop often enough. You can trade for them, but the general estimate is ~1200 or so.

If you have access to it, there's a 6 link recipe for 1200 fusings. Unlocking it requires going pretty deep into Delve (which isn't really feasible for Flicker Strike), but people sometimes sell access to it.

Personally, my recommendation would be trading for the Fated Connections prophecy. Mostly because manually linking stuff hurts my wrist.

If you're overcapped on resists, go for more life - it looks like what you have on your gear is sort of low. Alternatively, gear for chaos resist or more damage, depending on what you find yourself dying to.
When im fighting against boss (like kosis, omniphobia on simulacrum) my character just stops but I am holding flicker strike. Is that cuz i dont have any frenzy charges left? (I have 3 atm im gonna get 1 more when i lvl up)
Last edited by Dradeia on Sep 29, 2020, 8:41:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info