[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
BeaverGrowl wrote:
Can you (or anyone) take a look at my Cyclone toon and give me some ways to squeak out some more DPS. I have ran out of money and Ill bet my setup could be better. Wish I was better at build optimization. Any guidance would be great. PS I have a Farruls Fur but Im struggling to six link it. Once I do Ill be switching to Flicker. Thanks for any tips!

https://pastebin.com/vPGpQcjn

everything in there looks just fine to me. you didn't check anything in the configuration, your current bossing dps is ~3M. which is decent for the gear you have.
Just got an Abyssus (no enchant because I'm broke AF now) and holy crap were you not joking about the damage increase. nearly doubled it. Also running my (mediocre) paradoxica now that it's been fixed, but I think it's only marginally better than my scaeva (no attack speed).
"
KretenSVK wrote:
blazer, do u have 100% impale chance? i can see 20% drom dread banner, 40% from impale support and 20% from weapon. why not 100% ? or am i missing something? thanks

i will try to ask one more time :) how much is your impale chance ? goal is to have 100% to not loose charges, right?
"
KretenSVK wrote:
"
KretenSVK wrote:
blazer, do u have 100% impale chance? i can see 20% drom dread banner, 40% from impale support and 20% from weapon. why not 100% ? or am i missing something? thanks

i will try to ask one more time :) how much is your impale chance ? goal is to have 100% to not loose charges, right?

That is right. He also has 20% of chance to impale from "Forceful Skewering." So, total 100%.
"
KretenSVK wrote:
"
KretenSVK wrote:

sorry I seem to have missed that post lol. there is also 20% more from the tree. forceful skewering. so I'm capped @impale chance already. and this doesn't have anything to do with charges. it's more raw dps.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 30, 2020, 2:42:38 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
KretenSVK wrote:
"
KretenSVK wrote:

sorry I seem to have missed that post lol. there is also 20% more from the tree. forceful skewering. so I'm capped @impale chance already. and this doesn't have anything to do with charges. it's more raw dps.

doesnt have forcefull skewering only 15% ? i missed that, my fault, so you should have 95%, not?
what's the good roll for Ryslatha's_Coil?

Killed Sirus A8 with 4.5k HP, one death (didn't see the burning ground thing below sirus)

build is fun and insane, worth every ex :D
Last edited by thenextndut on Sep 30, 2020, 2:48:16 AM
"
KretenSVK wrote:
doesnt have forcefull skewering only 15% ? i missed that, my fault, so you should have 95%, not?

There is an extra 5% from small passive before FS.
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
Diablow wrote:
I dont know what I'm doing wrong with this build, I keep getting one shot by bosses in t14 maps. I assume its from lack of armour? You mention getting 23k armour but I only have about 9k. I realize I need to upgrade my boots maybe but I cant see them getting 12k from that or any other upgrade so im not sure how you get there. I also think it might be from not having cleansed thoughts yet but generally I dont think its chaos damage thats killing me. Just ran villa and summit and got one shot twice by both bosses. Not sure what else I can do other then more currency to buy more gear but its completely making it hard to level/get that currency when I keep dying after I earn 10%. Any help in the matter?

23k is fully buffed with Lion's roar, Surrender Proc, molten shell, etc. and I don't even have cleansed thoughts yet :). you should use fortify in main links instead of melee phys damage. I do that already. we lose some damage but way more tanky. otherwise I don't see how you keep dying to t14, your gear looks just fine. tree coule be optimized a little for instance removing the 2 str small passives on the left of swift skewering and connecting to that cluster using the str small passive on just the right of it. you save 1 point by doing so. as for why you are dying. it might be cause of the following:
- Too much damage mods on map so if just one hit got through your block, yo die. for isntance , 100% extra damage as fire, 100% extra damage as cold, 400% crit chance, 50 multi. map like that will be risky to run. also maps with reduced chance to block is a huge risk if you are not geared well enough, bosses will definitely one shot you easily if you don't have other damage mitigation sources other than block. reason you dies is surely on of these because normally build just doesn't die to anything except strong degans if you are not careful.
edit: also, if you feel that boss is dangerous, stay in sand stance for 50% more evasion.

Alright I will definitely try that stuff out. I also think part of the problem is my DPS and the fact that those flasks just dont last long enough for me to utulize them for the whole fight. I think that the fortify buff will help though. Thank you very much for taking the time to look through my(your) build. Love it so far but was pulling my hair out not being able to level lol.
"
Velvoir wrote:
"
KretenSVK wrote:

There is an extra 5% from small passive before FS.

yeah, my bad, i am blind :D thanks, now i am totaly satisfied :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info