[3.12]Glad Flicker/Cyclone God![League Starter-23M+ DPS on 5L(Maxed)-Supreme Tank-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hello, I have problem with mana. So even i have enough frenzy charge, i cannot permanently flick. Already craft -mana cost on jewel and using enlighten lv3.
Do you have any ideal?
"
Aruiteru820 wrote:
"
drakennn wrote:
"
Aruiteru820 wrote:
Hello guys, love this build so much haha :D ; but i feel like i lack dps.
However I think i got all "essential" items, such as farrul, surrender, etc. Is there any kind-hearted boy who can check my pob and tell me what I should change/improve?
P.S. what are the recommended pantheon choices?
https://pastebin.com/C9Kz4iax


I suggest you fix some things below this for keeping you in the right track of the build.

- Your gems all of them having 0 quality ( you need to +20 quality because is important thing for melee skill )
- Upgrade your weapon and belt ( make sure your belt have a good roll )
- Remove your Savagery and Frenzy Charge duration and get a point Blade of Cunning.
- Annoit your amulet for +1 maximum frenzy's point ( Fervour ).
- Get a Unnatural Instinct jewel.

Hope this will help you.


Hey there! Thank you very much for spending your time on checking my pob, haha!
As far as i understood, you are saying that upgrading my sword and belt is top priority at the moment?
Is paradoxica(170-180 dps) good enough to replace my scaeva?
And speaking of the belt, do i look for ryslatha or there are alternatives?
What if I get 2 points from leveling up and just get Blade of Cunning, keeping that Savagery point? Or that fervour anointment is essential?



Hi,

First thing you need to quality your gems to +20 quality.

I think Ryslatha coil is the best if you can balance your resis by get a Unnatural instinct

Paradoxica is ok but you need to make a right choice ( increased physical damage + attack speed + impale + quality ). ( you can see example sword in Blazer780's profile )

If you get more 2 point for Blade Cunning i still recommend you to change annoit of amulet to fervour for more Frenzy Charge because Flicker Strike need it.
Last edited by drakennn on Sep 29, 2020, 11:25:42 AM
For all the people asking about paradoxica, don't use it right now. The double damage mod is bugged and doesn't work. Stick with scaeva or get a high dps jewelled foil.
"
OmgIRawr wrote:
For all the people asking about paradoxica, don't use it right now. The double damage mod is bugged and doesn't work. Stick with scaeva or get a high dps jewelled foil.



Nope it got Fixed!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2953721
blazer, do u have 100% impale chance? i can see 20% drom dread banner, 40% from impale support and 20% from weapon. why not 100% ? or am i missing something? thanks

Hope this will help you.[/quote]

Hey there! Thank you very much for spending your time on checking my pob, haha!
As far as i understood, you are saying that upgrading my sword and belt is top priority at the moment?
Is paradoxica(170-180 dps) good enough to replace my scaeva?
And speaking of the belt, do i look for ryslatha or there are alternatives?
What if I get 2 points from leveling up and just get Blade of Cunning, keeping that Savagery point? Or that fervour anointment is essential?

[/quote]

Hi,

First thing you need to quality your gems to +20 quality.

I think Ryslatha coil is the best if you can balance your resis by get a Unnatural instinct

Paradoxica is ok but you need to make a right choice ( increased physical damage + attack speed + impale + quality ). ( you can see example sword in Blazer780's profile )

If you get more 2 point for Blade Cunning i still recommend you to change annoit of amulet to fervour for more Frenzy Charge because Flicker Strike need it.[/quote]

Did the quality on my gems and bought unnatural instinct, haha!
Gonna be saving up for ryslatha and paradoxica now.
Thanks for your pieces of advice :3
Should we swap Melee Splash for Close Combat when we are fighting Sirus, Shaper etc?
"
KretenSVK wrote:
i bought Paradoxica. But, is it normal when i take it, my dps in HO drasticaly goes down? is it only number but in real map dps is high? with scaeva i have 28/26k with aspect of cat, but when i take paradoxica, i have 16/14k with aspect. is it normal or still buged?
yes it's normal. the ingame tooltip does't calculate para's double damage. nor any of it's bonuses lol.
"
Dradeia wrote:
Should we swap Melee Splash for Close Combat when we are fighting Sirus, Shaper etc?

yes or you can use fortify/melee phys instead if u want. but Close combat gives most dps.
You say my glove gems are wrong , but it's the exact same as your pob and the same as you posted in current gear.......I'm lost



Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info