[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

i followed your guide and get to midgame, but i dont feel like i can do even half of what you show on your t16 speedclear.
I know i need to get a watcher's eye with impale hit, but im broke now. And i need to get some better gem setup too but the main ones should be fine for now. So can i improve from now on??
"
RNE0916 wrote:
i followed your guide and get to midgame, but i dont feel like i can do even half of what you show on your t16 speedclear.
I know i need to get a watcher's eye with impale hit, but im broke now. And i need to get some better gem setup too but the main ones should be fine for now. So can i improve from now on??

what? I don't even have watcher's eye yet lol. as for what you can improve.
- your weapon isn't good. we are crit build and we need crit 6.5+ and not any less.
- your gems are totally screwed they are so low in level and not quality, so please don't expect to perform well in red maps with these gems by any means.
-your tree is an absolute mess!! xd please follow the exact tree in the mid-game version. you are not using Tribal fury nor brutal blade.. those are like key clusters for the build to work.... I don't know why you chose different pathing than what I posted in PoB.
-your level is still bit low, try to level up.
- also you seems to be a bit new to the game. and this build is a bit hard for newbies. kinda surprising you were able to get all this gear as this looks like your first league from what I can tell :)
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 29, 2020, 8:19:08 AM
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
RNE0916 wrote:

- your weapon isn't good. we are crit build and we need crit 6.5+ and not any less.
- your gems are totally screwed they are so low in level and not quality, so please don't expect to perform well in red maps with these gems by any means.
-your tree is an absolute mess!! xd please follow the exact tree in the mid-game version. you are not using Tribal fury nor brutal blade.. those are like key clusters for the build to work.... I don't know why you chose different pathing than what I posted in PoB.
- also you seems to be a bit new to the game. and this build is a bit hard for newbies. kinda surprising you were able to get all this gear as this looks like your first league from what I can tell :)

really? weird i copied your build and paste on pob then follow one by one lol, im palnning to save some ex for a paradoxica, so that covers weapon, 550 foil is so out of my league. so for gem, i just transition from some other melee to this, so will eventually get them fixed :)
and ya, im new to this game, the gears from me robbing my frineds :)
Last edited by RNE0916 on Sep 29, 2020, 8:30:58 AM
How does Tribal Fury stacks with the same stat on the glovers? Do they work together, or having gloves with 1 strike target means passives should be replaced elsewhere?
ign: Kissmyastma
"
RNE0916 wrote:
"
Blazer780 wrote:
"
RNE0916 wrote:

really? weird i copied your build and paste on pob then follow one by one lol, im palnning to save some ex for a paradoxica, so that covers weapon, 550 foil is so out of my league. so for gem, i just transition from some other melee to this, so will eventually get them fixed :)
and ya, im new to this game, the gears from me robbing my frineds :)

okay then, wish you best of luck.
"
Vitalidze wrote:
How does Tribal Fury stacks with the same stat on the glovers? Do they work together, or having gloves with 1 strike target means passives should be replaced elsewhere?

they do stack but just 1 is enough. so if you got it on gloves, you can respec out of it on tree if you wanna.
I dont know what I'm doing wrong with this build, I keep getting one shot by bosses in t14 maps. I assume its from lack of armour? You mention getting 23k armour but I only have about 9k. I realize I need to upgrade my boots maybe but I cant see them getting 12k from that or any other upgrade so im not sure how you get there. I also think it might be from not having cleansed thoughts yet but generally I dont think its chaos damage thats killing me. Just ran villa and summit and got one shot twice by both bosses. Not sure what else I can do other then more currency to buy more gear but its completely making it hard to level/get that currency when I keep dying after I earn 10%. Any help in the matter?
"
Diablow wrote:
I dont know what I'm doing wrong with this build, I keep getting one shot by bosses in t14 maps. I assume its from lack of armour? You mention getting 23k armour but I only have about 9k. I realize I need to upgrade my boots maybe but I cant see them getting 12k from that or any other upgrade so im not sure how you get there. I also think it might be from not having cleansed thoughts yet but generally I dont think its chaos damage thats killing me. Just ran villa and summit and got one shot twice by both bosses. Not sure what else I can do other then more currency to buy more gear but its completely making it hard to level/get that currency when I keep dying after I earn 10%. Any help in the matter?

23k is fully buffed with Lion's roar, Surrender Proc, molten shell, etc. and I don't even have cleansed thoughts yet :). you should use fortify in main links instead of melee phys damage. I do that already. we lose some damage but way more tanky. otherwise I don't see how you keep dying to t14, your gear looks just fine. tree coule be optimized a little for instance removing the 2 str small passives on the left of swift skewering and connecting to that cluster using the str small passive on just the right of it. you save 1 point by doing so. as for why you are dying. it might be cause of the following:
- Too much damage mods on map so if just one hit got through your block, yo die. for isntance , 100% extra damage as fire, 100% extra damage as cold, 400% crit chance, 50 multi. map like that will be risky to run. also maps with reduced chance to block is a huge risk if you are not geared well enough, bosses will definitely one shot you easily if you don't have other damage mitigation sources other than block. reason you dies is surely on of these because normally build just doesn't die to anything except strong degans if you are not careful.
edit: also, if you feel that boss is dangerous, stay in sand stance for 50% more evasion.
Last edited by Blazer780 on Sep 29, 2020, 9:43:17 AM
Hello guys, love this build so much haha :D ; but i feel like i lack dps.
However I think i got all "essential" items, such as farrul, surrender, etc. Is there any kind-hearted boy who can check my pob and tell me what I should change/improve?
P.S. what are the recommended pantheon choices?
https://pastebin.com/C9Kz4iax
Last edited by Aruiteru820 on Sep 29, 2020, 9:32:10 AM
Hello Love the build! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info