[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Prof549 wrote:
Sooo, today, after being one-shotted by Atziri, twice,(normal one, and not by aoe) i realized that i lack something. I wonder if it's just level-talent-related amount of tankiness, particular gear or lack of strategy on bosses.

Would appreciate pointers, if mr. author would not be sleepy enough to look at my setup in profile. (only one glad in there) :)

Or anyone tbh.

no, atziri is super hard for this build, you will one shot yourself right away. last league it was so easy by using
and taking soul of yugul to take 0 reflected damage, but I tried the combo this league and for some reason it doesn't work at all. don't know if it's bugged or what's wrong exactly lol. so nothing wrong with you xD it's just an impossible boss for the build without 100% reflected phys reduction and even then, it's still impossible cause apparently it's bugged lol.
Hey Blazer can you give me any advice on my build? Start getting oneshot by rare mobs in heist lmao, and i cant seem to cope well with Al-Hezmin
I cant lie im 94 BV Poison right now and this build looks like everything l love in a playstyle. Im pretty deep with my build right now and id say im at the stage of min maxing my poison BV. I was looking at your build for midrange and l know the whole market is scuffed now, but l wanted to double check. The price for these 200 pdps Paradoxicas are outrageous right? (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/Ed9RaYf5) Is the barrier really so high now due to the screwed up economy? Looking at my gear, I could sell my Asenaths for a huge profit which would get me 6L Farruls, but damn the sword l wouldnt be able to cop so easily haha.
Last edited by thundersp3ar on Oct 23, 2020, 1:09:42 AM
"
thundersp3ar wrote:
I cant lie im 94 BV Poison right now and this build looks like everything l love in a playstyle. Im pretty deep with my build right now and id say im at the stage of min maxing my poison BV. I was looking at your build for midrange and l know the whole market is scuffed now, but l wanted to double check. The price for these 200 pdps Paradoxicas are outrageous right? (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/Ed9RaYf5) Is the barrier really so high now due to the screwed up economy? Looking at my gear, I could sell my Asenaths for a huge profit which would get me 6L Farruls, but damn the sword l wouldnt be able to cop so easily haha.

Be carefull with the paradoxica rolls. If you try to cap your impale chance you need at least 18% impale chance on the sword otherwise you need tree points for that.

The prices are really funny.I payed 45ex for these beauty 1 week ago and devined it with 20 devines to nearly perfect rolls and used the beast craft for it.

If you want to start this build I have my old one it would be "ok" for the start. A good rolled para is just bonus. I was able to do nearly everything with my 192dps sword.

"
Hey Blazer can you give me any advice on my build? Start getting oneshot by rare mobs in heist lmao, and i cant seem to cope well with Al-Hezmin

chaos res is love, my friend xD if you began getting screwed, then chaos res is the solution lol.

also, looking at your profile, your tree is a mess xd
- you are taking accuracy cause u don't have enough accuracy on gear, that's a problem
- divine your paradoxica to 18% impale chance to remove swift skewering from tree
- you need to either get gloves with strike mod or get tribal fury on tree
- you really need to get Disembowling on tree asap. that's a lot of lost dps.
- all the point spent at the bottom of the tree beginning with 'attak damage with shield' node, should be removed immediatly and get an unnatural instinct instead of you can and socket it in the jewel socket above duelist. cause otherwise, you are missing on some block here, thus being less tanky.
- having x2 pieces of jewelries with -9 mana is optimal, but if it's working fine for u with just one, then np.
- try to have at least 4.5k life.

there is still insane room for improvement to your current setup, so just try to fix what I told u above first.
"
thundersp3ar wrote:

yea everything is screwed in this league xD 200pdps with 1.5AS, and 18+ chance to impale is now insanely expensive lol
sell ur 3.12 build without hh?
"
bliznec089 wrote:
sell ur 3.12 build without hh?

nah, I'm gonna wait on it a bit more. I already have a very nice offer for it.
i don't know what to choose between farrul's fur or Replica Farrul's fur,replies from endurance charge and which makes me tank more but in the standard league there is no reply.
if i use farrul's fur is it okay? because I always hate to die
"
ystylove wrote:
i don't know what to choose between farrul's fur or Replica Farrul's fur,replies from endurance charge and which makes me tank more but in the standard league there is no reply.
if i use farrul's fur is it okay? because I always hate to die

yes it will be a bit less tanky, but it's ok. u can use normal farrul's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info