[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

I couldnt see where you suggested annointments for the build. Can you explain which one you recommend the most ? thank you
"
Opos61 wrote:
I couldnt see where you suggested annointments for the build. Can you explain which one you recommend the most ? thank you

Panopticon gives by far the most damage. Especially vs bosses where you land your totems.
"
Ludafish wrote:
"
Kutalion wrote:
Working on this ring, not sure if I should add flat phys dmg to attacks or mana cost reduction.

I have -9 on the other ring, amulet has no room for it. I have one gem with leech mana from phys, but I don't find myself lacking mana.

Advice highly needed:D

- to Non-Channeling should be on two pieces of jewelry, I also think the ring will be more desirable that way if you choose to sell.

Thanks, I'll do that then. Gotta get the -9 somewhere, atm only got -5 myself.
Can anyone tell me a minimum starting budget? ive been quite unfortunate this league in terms of currency even tho they seem to be printed daily , so i'd like a starting point i should save towards. Build looks awesome btw ^^
What is considered a good roll on Lethal Pride?

Also would appreciate a pointer to the next upgrade on item: weapon or belt? And maybe overall advices on what to replace priority-wise(aside from leveling up xD).

(FlickeringDeth char in profile)
"
Kutalion wrote:
Working on this ring, not sure if I should add flat phys dmg to attacks or mana cost reduction.

I have -9 on the other ring, amulet has no room for it. I have one gem with leech mana from phys, but I don't find myself lacking mana.

Advice highly needed:D

so you can sustain with only 1 ring? that's cool then. I tried with one ring but about 5% of the time I run out of mana and stop that's why at least x2 are optimal. if it works for you with 1 ring only, then it's cool. But i highly suggest going for x2 -9 mana
Last edited by Blazer780 on Oct 22, 2020, 11:37:52 AM
"
Opos61 wrote:

you have 3 options
1- Panopticon for most bossing damage when totems are deployed
2- Frenetic for more frenzy sustain and damage. best balanced option overall
3- Cleansed thoughts if you are aiming to max chaos res and have at least 38% positive chaos res as it will double it and make it 76% (75 max)
"
ryan_MD wrote:
Can anyone tell me a minimum starting budget? ive been quite unfortunate this league in terms of currency even tho they seem to be printed daily , so i'd like a starting point i should save towards. Build looks awesome btw ^^

for flicker with current exalts pricing, I would say about 40ex. for cyclone? literary no investment. you can start red mapping with 20/20 gems and 40c worth of gear if you choose cyclone to start with till you save up currency to switch to flicker.
"
Prof549 wrote:
What is considered a good roll on Lethal Pride?

Also would appreciate a pointer to the next upgrade on item: weapon or belt? And maybe overall advices on what to replace priority-wise(aside from leveling up xD).

(FlickeringDeth char in profile)

I just woke up so I'm not really fully awake to look into a char xD
anyway, a lethal pride is considered good when you have at least 4-5 useful bonuses on nodes such as:
1- melee crit multi
2- melee damage
3- critical cance
4- increased max life
https://pastebin.com/K97i3v3X

also unnatural instinct.

probably about 80-100 ex invested so far (only things not ideal are my rings - i just threw whatever I had on cause I ran out of currency)

Still only 3 mil dps...lol
Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Oct 22, 2020, 2:15:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info